AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- BS in Business or Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- 7 years of progressive experience in the DOD 5000 acquisition process, supporting the budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability
- 3 years of experience as government or SETA within a program management office for the acquisition of EW or other tactical C4ISR programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven verbal and written communications, and the ability to work on multi-functional teams in a fast-paced development environment
- Minimum of 20% travel required to Army and contractor locations within CONUS
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.