AEGIS Security & Investigations, Inc.
AEGIS is looking to hire honorably discharged veterans who can work either full-time or as part-time armed security supervisors in Orange County. Additional opportunities available with the company.
Must have California Guard Card (BSIS permitted) Firearms Permit, Baton, and Chemical Agent required for armed positions.
Additional posts include private estates, retail stores, manufacturing/warehouses, lounges/restaurants, and schools.
- Security Agents primary role is crime prevention and customer service.
- Security Agents assist with the functions of physical and personal security, and safety measures for clients.
- Other duties may include access control, list management, crowd control, emergency response, pat down and metal detecting search, and law, policy, and code enforcement.
- One year experience in security, military, or law enforcement
- Valid government ID and Social Security Card
- A GED or High School Diploma / Transcript (Associates Degree or some verifiable college preferred)
- Valid Guard Card issued by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have excellent ENGLISH verbal and written skills
- Have a neat professional appearance
- Have access to reliable transportation and a track record of being ON-TIME to work
- A cell phone that receives text messages and has access to the internet as well as an email address. You will be reimbursed a stipend for using your own device.
- Own a black business suit, white button down dress shirt, black tie, belt, socks, and dress shoes or shined boots.
About AEGIS Security & Investigations in Los Angeles:
- AEGIS was founded in 2007 with the goal of improving the synergy between customers and security operations/
- AEGIS has grown to include a wide spectrum of high end security services including hospitality, retail, special events, executive protection, estate security, and schools.
- We also provide specialized training, consulting and expert witness services, and private investigations.
- We have a need for armed and unarmed guards with active, reserve, and veteran military personnel and law enforcement experience. We do provide accommodation for drill.
Keywords: security guard, security officer, guard card, security agent, bouncer, doorman, VIP security, bodyguard, EP agent, special security officer, police officer, reserve officer, flex officer, rover, security supervisor, security manager, security direction, estate security, executive protection, marines, air force, navy, army, coast guard, military.
Weekly pay through direct deposit.
Availability, Pay, & Perks:
- Security Agents typically work as needed 12-40+ hours a week throughout the county (including mandatory weekend nights) and are offered full time regular positions after probation.
- Armed agents pay ranges start from $18/hr+ depending on experience, qualifications, and the assignment.
- Unarmed pay ranges $15/hr to $16.50+/hr depending on experience, qualifications, and the assignment.
- Experienced Off Duty Officers, EP and Estate Agents’ are paid the industry standard
- Paid accrued sick leave
- Free specialized training opportunities offered through AEGIS and our partners.
- Promotional opportunities may be available for the right individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Security, military, or law enforcement: 1 year (Required)
- Pepper Spray (Required)
- Firearms Permit (Required)
- Guard Card (Required)
- Baton (Required)
- English (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Armed+Security+Supervisor+Busy+Warehouse+Facility&c=AEGIS+Security+%26+Investigations&l=Anaheim%2C+CA&jk=0d30ee3301f1beb7&rtk=1dd4ois3d58r0800&from=rss→