US Army Portland Virtual Recruiting Team
Enlist with the U.S. Army for an exciting career in one of 150 jobs! The U.S. Army is the largest branch of the military and you can get the skills and training in a career that you choose. Defend the nation, serve with honor, and live with purpose.
- 17– 34 years of age.
- U.S.citizen or I-551 green card / permanent resident.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- No major current medical issues.
- No major law violations and no open law violations.
As one of the largest employers in the United States, the U.S. Army offers many competitive benefits to you and your family:
- Money for college.
- College credits earned through your training.
- Most jobs no experience is needed.
- Paid training.
- Food and lodging provided.
- Uniforms and necessary equipment provided.
- Competitive medical and dental plans.
- Competitive retirement options.
- 30 days annual paid leave.
- Access to free services such as notary, financial advisors, legal advice, etc.
- Human Resources.
- Financial Management.
- Food Services.
- Intelligence Analyst.
- Translator / Interpreter.
- Public Affairs.
- Video Equipment Operator.
- Intelligence Analyst.
- Human Intelligence Collector.
- Civil Affairs.
- Psychological Operations.
Legal & Law Enforcement:
- Military Police.
Mechanics & Technicians:
- Wheeled Vehicles.
- Tracked Vehicles.
- Aviation(helicopters, unmanned aerial systems).
Computers & Technology:
- Avionic Equipment Repair.
- Cable Systems Installer.
- Computer / Detection Systems Repairer.
- Cyber and Electronic Warfare.
- Cyber Network Defense.
- Cyber Operations.
- Information Technology Specialist.
- Microwave Systems.
- Nodal Network Systems.
- Radio and Communications.
- Signal Support.
- Satellite Communications.
Medical & Emergency:
- Behavioral Health.
- Biomedical Equipment.
- Combat Medic.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT).
- Eye Specialist.
- Medical Laboratory.
- Medical Logistics.
- Nutrition Care.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Operating Room.
- Optical Laboratory.
- Patient Administration.
- Physical Therapy.
- Practical Nursing.
Construction & Engineering:
- Combat Engineer.
- Construction Equipment Repairer.
- Bridge Crewmember.
- Concrete and Asphalt Equipment Operator.
- Horizontal Construction Engineer.
- Interior Electrician.
- Petroleum Laboratory / Supply.
- Technical Engineer.
- Power Generation.
- Utilities Equipment Repair.
- Water Treatment.
- Geospatial Engineer.
- Carpentry and Masonry.
Transportation & Aviation:
- RADAR Repair.
- M1 Abrams Tank System.
- Aircraft Electrician.
- Aircraft Pneudraulics.
- Aircraft Powerplant.
- Aircraft Powertrain.
- Aircraft Structural Repair.
- Armament / Electrical / Avionic Systems Repair.
- Vehicle Systems Maintainer.
- Helicopter Repair.
- Air Traffic Control.
- Aviation Operations.
- Cargo Specialist.
- Motor Transport Operator.
- Watercraft Operator.
- Parachute Rigger.
- Railway Operations.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operator.
- Unmanned Aircraft System Repairer.
- Basic warrior skills and use of firearms.
- First aid training.
- Building teamwork.
- Map reading.
- Physical fitness.
- Skills based on your chosen career.
- Willingness to accept challenges.
- Ability to perform well under stress.
- Physically and mentally in shape.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Paid by the Army directly to school $250 per credit / $4,500 per year $18,000 over 4 years of college. Renewed every fiscal year (Unlimited amount).
- POST 9/11 G.I. BILL (Paid to college).
- Attend most state-funded universities 100% TUITION FREE.
- Annual tuition paid to private schools UP TO $23,000.
- Housing stipend up to $1,119 per month for state schools, up to $3,000 per month for private schools.
- Up to $1,000 per year for books and supplies.
- UNIFORMS YEARLY.
- 30 DAYS PAID VACATION PER YEAR.
- FULL MEDICAL & DENTAL (FREE)..
- FREE HOUSING (SINGLE OR MARRIED).
- ADDITIONAL $375 MONTHLY IF MARRIED.
- POST 911/GI BILL-PAY YOUR RENT FOR 36 MONTHS, YOUR EDUCATION AND BOOKS.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: $4,500/YEAR.
- BENEFITS TRANSFERABLE TO CHILDREN.
About US Army Portland Virtual Recruiting Team
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Army+Soldier+Personnel&c=US+Army+Portland+Virtual+Recruiting+Team&l=Vancouver%2C+WA&jk=367ea9bf60e98b4c&rtk=1dfi0fcjuf0el800&from=rss→