Verve Credit Union
- Business account and loan set-up including document preparation, disbursement and when appropriate, loan closings.
- Opens personal deposit & loan accounts on the system for business members. This includes savings, checking, money markets and CD’s. Often facilitates loan closings with business members.
- Works closely with the Business Loan Officers to provide assistance with document gathering, delivery and scheduling.
- Services Business Member accounts with answering questions, assisting with problem solving, account corrections, line of credit draw requests, negative balance/NSF issues and late payments.
- Provides support to the Business Development Manager Team to assist with account openings and the servicing of our Business Member accounts. Also participates in providing training to this group and other internal Team Members when necessary.
- Liaison with Business Lending Group, processors, underwriters and management.
- Prepares and files various documents and reports on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule to service both business deposit and loan accounts.
- Acquires documentation to process loan applications, renewals, annual reviews and to establish new accounts.
- Maintains and works a list of Business Member accounts daily to assist with new check ordering.
- Works with Payment Systems department to establish and maintain business credit card accounts.
- Coordinates transfer of loan and deposit accounts from other financials.
- Responsible for ensuring all billing notices are accurate.
- Tracks renewals and sends appropriate notices out for follow-up to ensure timely documentation and processing.
1 year: Financial Industry Experience
Apply for job
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Business+Relation+Specialist&c=Verve+Credit+Union&l=La+Crosse%2C+WI&jk=af5dc4f9278d72d6&rtk=1dbu6j3qe25h8000&from=rss→