Kids Quest, Inc.
Kids Quest is the largest hourly childcare provider and entertainment facility, offering play, games, and birthday parties at our partner resorts.
As an Assistant Center Director you are responsible for working closely with the Center Director to oversee the basic business operations. Our team is looking for a fun person who loves kids to join our team at Ho-Chunk Casino Wisconsin Dells!
Qualification and Must-Have Skills:
- Be passionate about play and children, enjoy meeting new people
- Must be able to complete and pass required background screening (which may include a drug test)
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, this includes evenings and weekends, plus holidays
- An Associate’s Degree or ECU Credits/Certificate (preferred)
- Management experience (minimum one-year required)
- Basic computer proficiency
- Point-of-sale/cashiering experience (preferred)
Core Job Duties:
- Assist with the operation of the center and report to the Center Director and Directors of Operations
- Attend and assist with all scheduled team meetings, workshops, conference calls, and required training programs while in dress code.
- Role model, lead, and abide by all Kids Quest policies
- Embrace a fast-paced and high-traffic work environment.
- Effectively handle customer service issues.
- Participate and co-lead the team in center goal achievement.
- Cross train others on business tasks; empowering depth and strength throughout the team.
Benefits and Perks:
- Get Paid to Play – Paid trainings
- Health & Wellness Benefits*
- Discounts on personal child care**
- Quarterly and monthly incentive programs and team social events
- Career Advancement Opportunities
*Available to eligible full-time employees
**discounts based on age
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Children+Activity+Assistant+Director&c=Kids+Quest&l=Baraboo%2C+WI&jk=d379fe1646ed2344&rtk=1delmbug0hcba800&from=rss→