School District of Ashland
This position requires, but is not limited to the following:
- Wisconsin Certification #1801 (CC) or equivalent.
- Strong experience and/or training in mathematics and reading strategies.
- Ability to teach students in all core subject areas.
- Ability to forge positive relationships with the parents/guardians of students.
- Ability to work collegially with staff, Student Services, administration, the faculty, social services, and other public or private agencies as needed.
- Flexibility and willingness to work with students during crisis situations on extremely short notice.
- Knowledge of student scheduling and the ability to be creative while doing such.
- Monitor student academic progress, attendance, and behavioral issues on a daily basis.
- Case management duties including the ability to faciitate an IEP meeting and write IEP’s with clear behavioral & learning goals.
- Ability to provide instruction in social, emotional, and life skills.
- Ability to facilitate student/parent/teacher meetings as needed.
- Ability to physically intervene with students using NVCI techniques.
- Ability to transport students (valid driver’s license required).
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports To: Building Principal and Director of Student Services.
Application Procedure: To apply, please complete an online application @ http://www.ashland.k12.wi.us/; Employment Opportunities. In addition, please upload a cover letter, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and licensure.
Ashland High School / Lake Superior High School (Location subject to change at the discretion of the district and student needs.)
To Be Determined
- High school graduate preferred.
- Must accept responsibility of building security.
- Good physical condition, ability to lift a minimum of 100 pounds (exam will be required).
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive working relationship with a variety of people including district & school staff, vendors, delivery persons, and the public.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of, care and maintenance of heating and ventilation systems (air handling units, boilers, thermostats, steam traps, etc.)
- Knowledge of floor care and building custodial maintenance.
- Responsible for food service shipping and receiving.
- Ability to make repairs to building electrical systems.
- Ability to make repairs to building mechanical equipment.
- Ability to supervise and assign work details.
- Responsible for grounds, fields, and snow removal.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and the ability to utilize district computer network for work orders, e-mail, facility scheduling and other duties as required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Procedure: To apply, please complete an online application at http://www.ashland.k12.wi.us – Employment.
The School District of Ashland does not discriminate in employment decisions based on age, race, creed, religion, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, or membership in the National Guard or military forces of the United States, or other protected group status.
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Custodian&c=School+District+of+Ashland&l=Ashland%2C+WI&jk=1246e8e3e5aa31bc&rtk=1di6vhs0hhae7800&from=rss→