What We Do
We are a rapidly growing, privately held company positioned at the forefront of the movement to bring much-needed technologies to the energy industry. Validere is the only solution that empowers oil & gas companies to know true product quality in real-time and increase barrel value through logistics and trading optimization.
What Problem are We Solving?
Oil and gas companies currently use unreliable product quality data to make critical operational decisions. $2T of product changes hands annually with significant value being left on the table due to low confidence, scattered quality data. We are using the Internet of Things (IoT) to radically improve confidence in product quality and AI predictive insights to guide optimal quality, logistics, and trading decisions.
About The Role
After achieving rapid success in the Canadian oil & gas industry, we are rapidly growing our US business.
The ideal candidate will work out of our US office located in downtown Houston, TX. Working with our business development and marketing teams, you’ll focus on designing and executing Validere’s US growth. You will be responsible for:
- Introducing our solutions to US producers and midstream companies
- Nurturing customer relationships from first contact through to contract
- Building Validere’s US go-to-market plan for 2019 and 2020
- Attracting and recruiting the team required to execute our US growth plans
- Working closely with Validere’s customer success and product development teams to provide input on product roadmap and ensuring success for existing customers
The following will appeal to the ideal candidate:
- You are looking to join and help build a fast growing technology company
- You have a demonstrated ability to be a trusted advisor for various stakeholders— from operators to c-suite executives and board members
- 8+ years experience working in business development, corporate development, investment banking or consulting
- Fundamental understanding of the oil & gas industry
- Proven excellence in your career to-date
- Ability to frequently travel across North America
What’s our story?
- Validere was founded in 2015 at Harvard by entrepreneurs who recognized the enormous opportunity to bring data transparency and innovation to oil & gas.
- Graduated from San Francisco’s Y-Combinator and Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab accelerators.
- Some of the brightest minds have joined our mission to shape the future of O&G quality.
Who’s supporting us?
Oil & gas and Silicon Valley investors including Sallyport Investments, Y Combinator, Real Ventures, Moment Ventures, and ZhenFund.
Who we are
We are a group of intellectually curious people who are passionate about bringing innovation to large industries like oil & gas. We offer competitive compensation including equity options – we want all team members to own part of the Company. You will have a full health benefits package.
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Director&c=Validere+Technologies&l=Houston%2C+TX&jk=756f1ef1c0fc3a73&rtk=1di6vdvskhc5d800&from=rss→