This is a paid Summer Engineering Internship Program (early June to early August). As an intern with our Asset Integrity group (AI), your job responsibilities and projects will be based upon your experience and educational background to provide real life application of your classroom knowledge. You’ll work closely with a mentor to ensure your developmental goals are met and that you meet your performance expectations.
There is an opportunity for team building, meet and greet lunches with our executive team, facility tours, and off-site ventures. This is an exciting opportunity to learn ‘real world’ experience and accelerate your career by working with a leader in the oil and gas, aerospace, and entertainment industries.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student at an accredited University, pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Corrosion, or Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now and in the future.
- No relocation or housing assistance is being offered.
- Maritime background (Navy, Coast Guard, or Merchant Marine).
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas.
- Experience with AutoCad, Smartsolve, or other similar software.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.