Job #: R-00012475
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Schedule (FT/PT): Full time
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Referral Eligibility: Ineligible
Leidos is seeking a Facility Security Officer (FSO)/Assistant Contractor Program Security Officer (ACPSO) for our Lynnwood, WA office. The FSO is responsible for implementing the industrial security program and ensuring company and customer security requirements are met.
- The successful candidate will interface with all levels of Leidos personnel and government management personnel to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Manual 5205.07, Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) and Program Classification Guides.
- Work as a team player, exhibit flexibility, and excellent organizational skills.
- Assist in managing customer’s programmatic expectations.
- Take independent action when warranted or in the absence of the CPSO.
- Analyze moderate problems, and provide focused solutions with the ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences.
- Bring security risks to the attention of the PM’s as identified.
- The candidate will be required to conduct security self-inspections, apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, and implement security measures to meet requirements.
- The FSO must possess the confidence to make critical security decisions concerning high value contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information.
- Provide clear guidance to company employees, and recommend modifications to operations policies or procedures as appropriate.
- Management of COMSEC related duties and responsibilities under NSA CSS 3-16 and AR 380-40.
- Administer day-to-day security programs, personnel processing, program reviews, document control system, audits & self-inspections, violation investigations & reports, receipt/dispatch/destruction/mail logs, visit certs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5+ years of professional experience
- Thorough working knowledge of the NISPOM, other relevant DoD security guidance as well as the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, customer service orientated
- Commitment to security – creating and delivering the highest value to customers
- Ability to interpret company and government security policies and apply them to program operations
- Experience serving as FSO and Under direction of the Information Systems Security Manager assist, as needed, with Information System (IS) auditing and (IS) record management
- Strong understanding of Physical Security requirements to include collateral Closed Areas and ICD 705 to meet contractual needs. Along with working knowledge of SF-86, SF-312, DD-254, SF700, SF702 and other required forms.
- Thorough understanding of security databases such as JPAS, eQIP, eFCL and ISFD and complete JPAS User Levels 2-6 Training within six months after being hired
- Experience creating and conducting initial security briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, pre/post foreign travel briefings and refresher briefings, as appropriate
- Ability to develop and establish an effective security awareness, training, and education program. Assist in executing the requirements set forth in the Technology Control Plan (TCP) for foreign visitors.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Candidates must possess an active Top Secret clearance and be able to meet eligibility requirements for access
- FSO training certificate
- COMSEC Custodian certificate or experience required. Complete IAEC-2112 COMSEC Training Course six months after being appointed as Alternate COMSEC Account Manager
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification
- Courier preparation procedures
- Experience developing and implementing OPSEC plans
- Knowledge of Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience with SCIF construction and Prepare Facility Clearance (FCL) Sponsorship documentation for subcontractors requiring new FCLs.
- Experience conducting Security incident inquiries
- Resourceful in solving problem and capitalizing on opportunities
- Professional Certifications/Affiliations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Facility+Security+Officer+Acpso&c=Leidos&l=Lynnwood%2C+WA&jk=11f25cc4d8393668&rtk=1dav7nafmf0l3800&from=rss→