Applied Technical Services Corp
Applied Technical Services never settles for second best. Our employees have voted us one of Washington’s Best Workplaces for 4 years in a row! Join our team and find out why we love working here.
Who We Are::
Applied Technical Services has been earning awards since 1984. We are consistently recognized as one of the “Best Plants in North America” and as a provider of “Highest Overall Customer Service”. We take pride in being the very best in the business. We are reliable, responsive and respected.
What You Will Do::
Responsible for directing security measures within the Everett facility, ensuring that all regulations are being followed without incident, as well as writing detailed reports for leadership based on their observations. Requires high level of organization, proficiency & attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. US Citizenship is required.
- Create and update security plans, procedures , and instructions in partnership with functional group leaders
- Maintain comprehensive security Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with government agencies
- Audit and monitor data, systems, and processes for compliance to security policies related to ITAR, EAR, OPSEC, and TARP
- Coordinate document requests, procedure changes, and other compliance projects
- Collect, evaluate, write, and submit data and reports for leadership and regulatory bodies
- Work with investigators to create new protocols, improved informed consent forms, case report forms, etc.
- Participate in the development of compliance goals, objectives, work plans and metrics
What You Must Have:
- AA / Bachelor’s degree in Security Management, Business, Human Resources or related field
- 5 years’ work experience in a Security Compliance capacity
- 3 years’ experience as an AFSO or FSO in the NISP
- Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), information security regulations, and other related Federal security laws, directives and regulations
- Intermediate knowledge of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and other security systems
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Demonstrable experience developing and delivering training programs
Where We Work:
Everett, Washington is a thriving small city, 30 minutes north of Seattle. Mountains, rivers and beaches are right outside your door. Everett is home to Boeing’s Everett Plant, the world’s largest building by volume! It is home to the 747, 767, 777, and 787. It is impressive! Enjoy our wonderful parks, farmer’s markets, minor league hockey team and small town parades.
Why Should You Apply?:
- – Be part of an award winning team – we work hard to earn those awards and we are proud of them
- Utilize our amazing benefits program – medical, dental, 401K, profit sharing, PTO, the list goes on!
- Live in a beautiful place – mountains and rivers are right outside your door!
- Have some fun at work! Use our onsite gym, play a game of ping pong, celebrate our successes!