Columbia Hospitality Inc
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge is the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in the Pacific Northwest, designed to accommodate a major PGA event, The Boeing Classic, while offering superb playability for golfers of all levels. Recognized both locally and nationally for its overall quality, The Club offers members and their guests an unparalleled golf experience. Nestled in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley and Cascade Foothills you’ll find a naturally beautiful setting that is conveniently located 30 minutes outside of Seattle. Snoqualmie Ridge is home of the Champions Tour Boeing Classic.
Please Apply below and email: CFadenrecht@clubatsnoqualmieridge.com
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
THE BRASS TACKS
- Our Team is looking to fill Seasonal Full-Time and Part-Time Non-Exempt (Hourly) positions
- Must have availability to work early mornings on both weekdays and weekends
- Must be a team player with a passion for the outdoors and be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions.
- No previous experience is required.
- Applicants must have a great attitude, be reliable, take pride in your work, and enjoy working in a team oriented environment.
- Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in stressful situations.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Values Based Culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
- Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO Plan
- 401K Match
- Team Member Outings
- Diverse Work Group
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
- Upward Mobility Potential
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Greenskeeper&c=Columbia+Hospitality&l=Issaquah%2C+WA&jk=982490cf2cfa39e6&rtk=1dd26d1f7hce9800&from=rss→