Logistics Analyst to support the U.S. Space Force and the U.S. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Innovation and Prototyping Directorate, Innovation and Prototype Operations Division (DCIO) through the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) contract. This is an opportunity to work with SMC to modernize satellite ground systems for United States Space Force (USSF) operations, research and development and demonstration missions to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
At IPSecure, you’ll shape the future of Cybersecurity by building the technology to tackle the toughest challenges and stay ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile and growing company that makes a direct impact in the cyber fight against cyber criminals, IPSecure is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a Top Place to Work.
Primary duties are
- Developing and evaluating life cycle strategies for operational systems and future upgrades, developing and evaluating recommended organizational level spares required to sustain operational readiness.
- Assisting the USAF management staff with identifying maintenance and equipment manuals required to support maintenance objectives and concepts, and making recommendations to USAF management staff regarding the development of support requirements for the EDIS program.
- Execution and continuous improvement of logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration, and related functions.
- Providing a consolidated logistics schedule, including schedules for all programs within the portfolio, and update as required. Provides oversight to identify, plan, resource, finance, and implement management actions to acquire repair parts, spares, and all classes of supply in financial resourcing.
- Supports and assists in developing and refining new logistics requirements, procedures, and guidelines as needed.
- This position may require shift work across three shifts (Days, Swings, and Midnight) 24x7x365
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Business, or Related field. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Must be open to work across three shifts (Days, Swings, and Midnight) 24x7x365
- 5+ years’ experience in Logistics or related acquisition support for Space or Missile Systems, Advanced Systems Development, or Ground Systems and Space Operations
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Product Suites Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Good understanding of discipline process; information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
- We offer competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off Accrued.
- Educational Assistant Program.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution match.
***IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.***