Naval Sea Logistics Center (NAVSEALOGCEN) is responsible for management and operations of various Department of Navy (DoN) and Marine Corp life-cycle logistics, engineering, maintenance, and supplier quality Information Technology (IT) systems. The Senior Management Analyst’s role is to perform business analysis for NAVSEALOGCEN. The Senior Management Analyst’s position responsibilities include:
- System Analysis. Identify user requirements and seek opportunities to support critical business strategies.
- Develop Requirements. Translate business process or concepts into technical requirements (and vice versa).
- Process Improvement. Assist in the management, review, evaluation, and identification of improvements in processes.
- Test Planning. Draft user stories, and help create system test plans.
- Documentation. Document business requirements, process maps, and test plans.
- Mentor. Provide guidance to other members of the business analyst staff.
This position is contingent on contract award.
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC HR at email@example.com.
WWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC’s Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelors degree in a business or related field.
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Power Query, and VBA.
- Availability Required: March 27, 2020
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master’s Degree in a business related field.
- Any DoD 8570 IAM Level II or higher certification.
- ITIL® Master Qualification.
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.