NASA IV&V CYBERSECURITY ANALYST
Location: FAIRMONT, WV, United States
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
MPL Corporation is a provider of Systems and Software Assurance Services to the NASA Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Program located in Fairmont, West Virginia. At the NASA Katherine Johnson IV&V Facility, we support NASA’s IV&V Program, delivering analysis and verification & validation of safety-critical and mission-critical software for a number of important NASA programs, including both human and robotic exploration as well as earth and space science collection platforms.
The successful candidate will learn to work independently and as a member of a team in one or more of these IV&V projects or other IV&V Program functional areas.
Responsible for simulating real-life cyber attacks with the goal of helping an organization improve its security posture. This is a highly technical hands-on role that will utilize development, system administration and creativity skills. It is an opportunity for a team player to enhance a world-class team and learn new skills.
Responsible for the evaluation of networks and space systems to identify potential vulnerabilities with the goal of helping an organization and/or space mission improve its security posture. This position requires a security analyst to think outside of the box of securing a typical network system and thing about potential End-to-End (E2E) systems that span from ground system to spacecraft. It is an exciting and fun team and you must have a strong work ethic, love to have fun and work well with others. This position affords an awesome opportunity for a team player to enhance a world-class team and learn new skills and explore the world of space through a cyber lens.
- 8+ years experience in Cyber Security
- Experience in Independent Verification and Validation
- Excellent verbal and written communication are required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical discipline OR an additional 4 years of directly related Technology experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum DoD SECRET clearance is required with the ability to be cleared up to TS/SCI level
- Previous experience working with NASA IV&V Software Assurance methodologies and practices is highly preferred
- TS/SCI Clearance is highly preferred
MPL Corporation offers an excellent benefits package. We are dedicated to providing the best possible economic and personal security for each employee.
MPL Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cyber Security: 8 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fairmont, WV (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Nasa+Cyber+Security+Analyst&c=MPL+Corporation&l=Fairmont%2C+WV&jk=671723340d54fbc9&rtk=1dg95v0un25mq000&from=rss→