Responsible for simulating real-life cyber attacks with the goal of helping an organization improve its security posture. This is a highly technical hands-on role that will utilize development, system administration and creativity skills. It is an opportunity for a team player to enhance a world-class team and learn new skills.
- 8+ years experience in Cyber Security
- Experience in Independent Verification and Validation
- Excellent verbal and written communication are required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical discipline OR an additional 4 years of directly related Technology experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum DoD SECRET clearance is required with the ability to be cleared up to TS/SCI level
Previous experience working with NASA IV&V Software Assurance methodologies and practices is highly preferred
TS/SCI Clearance is highly preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Nasa+Cybersecurity+Analyst&c=SAIC&l=Fairmont%2C+WV&jk=82b220696303d52d&rtk=1dhnh052nbij4800&from=rss→