US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of a major Enterprise Web Portal supporting the DoD military housing customer base, the candidate will manage a Tier I-III Global Service Desk Operation ensuring overall satisfaction with customer support and problem resolution. Independent thinker and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills. In coordination with client develops and works toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives. Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Has expertise in one or more of the following: Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications or Network Systems Management. Regular Travel to CONUS/OCONUS customer locations.
- Active TS security clearance required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field required
- 15+ years of professional project management experience required
- Recent experience with Lifecycle software application management and reporting, Service Desk operations
- PMP or ITILv3 certification required
- Security+ certification required
- Experience with U.S. Navy and/or Military Housing operations/processes/procedures desired
- Agile experience desired
- CISM certification desired
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Minimum 20% travel required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Operation+Manager&c=AASKI+Technology&l=Springfield%2C+VA&jk=098f4396c4f4ee3a&rtk=1ddk79kjpbk74800&from=rss→