USmax Corporation is in search of a Personnel Recovery (PR) Training Specialist to develop and provide relevant training to civilian employees on personnel recovery operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The Personnel Recovery Training Specialist should have experience and a background in personnel recovery training and planning, tactical communications, tactical/field medical, military security duties, land navigation, survival
methods/techniques, escape and evasion, or similar, with a minimum of five years of instructor experience, and at least three years of specialized experience in developing and providing training to civilian employees. The Personnel Recovery Training Specialist must have experience with overseas travel, and possess and demonstrate at the professional level the below skills sets:
a) Verbal and written communication skills; Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideals, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies to effectively carry out the duties of this position. Must be proficient in crafting all types of correspondence to reach their target audience with clarity and comprehension to include the senior management level. Must be skillful in giving briefs, guidance, and assistance on all personnel recovery issues, policies, procedures, and methodologies to a diverse audience.
b) Training Skills; Must demonstrate the ability to effectively teach through a prescribed syllabus on personnel recovery to a diverse audience. Possess the necessary skills to develop training aids, prepare course materials, and conduct practical application assessments. Know how to measure enabling learning objectives through testing and critiques.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have an extensive background in personnel recovery training and planning, tactical communications, tactical medical, or similar
- Must be extremely capable in articulating thoughts and ideas through all forms of communication to effectively carry out the duties of this position
- Must be skillful in providing briefs, training, guidance, and assistance on all personnel recovery issues, policies, procedures, and methodologies to a diverse audience including senior management
- Proficient in crafting all types of correspondence to reach a broad target audience with clarity and comprehension at all levels including senior management
- Must demonstrate capabilities to design and deliver personnel recovery training programs to all levels of personnel
- Must be skillful in developing training aids, conducting training classes, and developing criteria for personnel recovery training
- Must have a working knowledge of all phases of personnel recovery including reporting, supporting, recovery, and post recovery
- Candidate must be willing to travel overseas
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Routine lifting of objects 50-80 pounds such as drills, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc. Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment.
Some work will be performed in a corporate office setting. The typical international assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment (PPE).
- Overseas experience
- 3+ years in a security related field (Law Enforcement, Personnel Recovery, Military, etc.)
- 3+ years of specialized experience in developing and providing relevant training to civilian employees
- High School Diploma
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Personnel+Recovery+Training+Specialist&c=USmax+Corporation&l=Springfield%2C+VA&jk=fea1f65c863ef118&rtk=1dd4oh5vf4pfn800&from=rss→