Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience acting in a Program Security Officer/Security Specialist/Security Manager capacity in which duties required interpreting and implementing requirements within the personnel, industrial, and physical security disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years experience with ICDs, NISPOM, and other government regulations related to classified programs.Minimum 2 years experience with physical security hardware, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Access Control Systems.
- This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active Top Secret security clearance with polygraph.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, delivering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world to include the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC).
The AWS Security, Special Programs Group (SPG) is responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing Amazon’s National Industrial Security Program (NISP). As a Program Security Officer supporting the AWS NISP, you will join a team of industry-leading security experts working with the U.S. Government to operate and continuously improve industry-leading security programs and processes in support of the IC Information Technology Enterprise. This position requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer obsession and a focus on quality and delivering results.
AWS Security is looking for an exceptional Program Security Officer with a strong track record of supporting security programs within cleared facilities, demonstrable program/project management experience, comprehensive program security knowledge, and a deep understanding of government security programs, processes, and requirements.
As a Program Security Officer at an accredited AWS Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) you will own the execution of multiple security disciplines in support of fast-moving classified operations and manage a wide array of projects designed to protect personnel, National Security Information, and critical infrastructure from insider and external threats. You must obsess over internal and external customers and successfully deliver support and services in an environment where priorities shift extremely fast. You must be able to operate independently to manage security projects, continuously triage and prioritize accordingly, communicate clearly and compellingly (without PowerPoint), THINK BIG and outside the box, and deliver exceptional products.
Must be willing to share on-call rotations in support of alarms, security incidents, and critical service outages.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience with a secure facility construction meeting ICD 705 requirements.
- Experience serving as a COMSEC custodian or alternate.
- Experience applying information assurance and information security policies and standards to include system administration tasks.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive program security projects independently.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and can learn quickly.
- Driven to provide your internal and the external customers with responsive and unparalleled support and you are dedicated to meet and fulfill the customer’s expectations.
- Desire to step outside the box and your comfort zone to take ownership of projects and domains not in your range of expertise.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Program+Security+Officer&c=Amazon+Web+Services&l=Seattle%2C+WA&jk=014d3880f76bf513&rtk=1di1qml84h6lc800&from=rss→