US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will maintain oversight and tracking of all CERDEC, S&TCD, NetOps Branch, laboratory test equipment, radios, and other test assets. Maintain an inventory tracking list and keep the Lead abreast of the status and disposition of all test equipment and lab assets by updating and providing a tracking list on a regular basis. Manage the shipping and receiving of assets to and from remote test sites in support of field test events. Maintain positive control of all assets and will prepare the necessary shipping and equipment accountability documentation (such as DD1149, DA2062, DA3161, and or SF153 for CCI), and coordinate the shipping and return of equipment through Warehouse personnel. – Maintain all copies and detailed records to maintain positive asset accountability. Track all laboratory test equipment and any other ancillary items associated with the Product lines whether owned by CERDEC or on loan from other organizations. Maintain neatness of the lab area in preparation for VIP Demos.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- 5+ years of experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Must be able to work in a lab environment
- Some knowledge of communications and networking equipment to include tactical radios, antennas, RF cables, filters, attenuators, diplexers, splitters, connectors, digital measurement equipment, switches, routers, and the like, is desired
- Able to handle and manage Communication Security (COMSEC) equipment, such as SKL maintenance and destruction of keys
- Attend meetings and brief leadership as needed
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively interact with members of the Army acquisition workforce as well as junior and senior engineers
- Expected to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned with limited supervision
- Provide the Lead Engineer with status updates of current activities and work progress through the submission of weekly status reports
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 10% travel required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Property+Management+Specialist&c=AASKI+Technology&l=Aberdeen+Proving+Ground%2C+MD&jk=8560480c9165e538&rtk=1dcg5q1m5f091800&from=rss→