Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison
Execute security duties on assigned shift, to adequately protect the life and property of guests, team members and company assets. May be responsible for mobile patrol and dispatch job duties. Promote positive guest relations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to acquire a working knowledge of security procedures (investigative, alarms, access control and identification systems).
- Must be able to apply learned skills (i.e. mandated trainings, SOP’s, etc.).
- Must be physically able to perform ALL duties.
- Must possess strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Must be able to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Speak, read and write English.
- Ability to speak effectively.
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations and use logic and reasoning to solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task.
Job Types: Part-Time 3pm – 11pm days may vary.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.84 to $14.85 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Security+Officer&c=Ho-Chunk+Gaming+Madison&l=Madison%2C+WI&jk=4e668457aa732272&rtk=1dfa9emv2be1v801&from=rss→