The Secure Operations Center (SOC) Infrastructure Manager will determine resource distribution, considering BCP/disaster recovery needs and cost of delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage tasks within the Identity services function, specifically around management of servers, roles, and any associated incidents.
- Deploy/upgrade of core components, software and scheduled configuration changes in support of the identity services and roles.
- Perform system and software updates/upgrades in accordance
- Perform password resets to key network and active directory infrastructure in accordance with policy
- Follow Microsoft policies and procedures when performing actions on the network or active directory and other supporting services in support of Microsoft Government Online Services Service window 24 x 7 x 365
- Initial setup
- Bare-metal imaging
- Manage infrastructure roles
- Patch servers
- Deploy and upgrade software
- Schedule configuration changes
- Active directory management
- GPO requests
- AD ad data retrieve and modify
- ADFS internal app registration
- Web Proxy requests
- SKU validation
- SOP driven tasks and common recurring tasks
- Tenant migration
- LID management
- Account management request tickets
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience OR 6+ years of relevant experience in lieu of Degree.
- Experience with managing Active Directory and server operations in a large distributed system
- TS/SCI required but willing to get Full Scope Polygraph clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet security clearance requirements
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, and experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem/situation and think abstractly to solve it
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Recruiter Shanna Perez
Apply for job
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Soc+Infrastructure+Manager&c=Chenega+Corporation&l=Reston%2C+VA&jk=3d5f6e05b4dd9c2b&rtk=1di4da5o6hbq3800&from=rss→