US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support for a major Enterprise Web Portal supporting the DoD military housing customer base, the candidate will support operations of a Global 24/7/365 Tier I/II/III Customer Support Operation to include Service Desk processes/procedures, on-site client visits and training. Demonstrate superior written and oral communications skills. Posses a complete understanding and wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field. Provide expert support, analysis and research into especially complex problems, and processes relating to military housing portal and web based services. Develop problem resolution approaches that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives. Contributes to the completion of specific projects as assigned. Regular Travel to CONUS/OCONUS customer locations.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field required
- 10+ years of professional experience required
- Recent experience with Web Technologies, Service Desk operations, and Direct Customer interface/support
- Security+ certification required
- Experience with U.S. Navy and/or Military Housing operations/processes/procedures desired
- ITILv3 certification desired
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Minimum 40% travel required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Senior+Functional+Application+Analyst&c=AASKI+Technology&l=Springfield%2C+VA&jk=8a680939eda3faf5&rtk=1ddk79kjpbk74800&from=rss→