Responsible for receiving, disbursing and recording transactions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for verifying the ID of any person under the age of thirty (30) years old, prior to any tobacco and/or alcohol sales.
- Able to operate cash register with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to successfully complete Class C Certification and know what to do in case of fuel spills at your location
- Responsible for the selling of gasoline, cigarettes, beverages, food and other miscellaneous items.
- Provides excellent customer service to patrons within the store.
- Receives cash or checks or completes credit-card charge transactions.
- Counts money to verify amounts and issues receipts for funds received and counts back correct change with accuracy.
- Responsible for store cleanliness and maintains store appearance and product representation to company standards.
- Ensures customer’s needs are met, resolve complaints, and customer service is the focus of each employee.
- Receives cash or checks or completes credit card transactions per operating policy.
- Responsible for restocking shelves and coolers.
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the store during working shift.
1. Customer/Client Focus
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Organizational Skills
4. Ethical Conduct
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is not required for this position.
- Must apply reasonable judgment and understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Reliable transportation and a working telephone
- Must be 18 years of age
- Six months to one-year experience in a related area preferred
- High school diploma or Equivalent preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Team+Member+Food+Retail+Sales&c=Ho-Chunk&l=Winnebago%2C+NE&jk=f4522e548e329745&rtk=1dfsa5i91hc27800&from=rss→