VSE Corporation is looking for a skilled training expert to serve as a Technical Weapons Systems Manager/Trainer to work in the GLOBAL Division of Federal Services Group.
This position is can be filled from a remote location, but will require occasional visits to VSE Headquarters located in Alexandria, Va.
- Provide technical assistance and training to officers and enlisted personnel to include the following: operation, repair, and maintenance of small arms, crew-served weapons, and other specialized support equipment.
- Work independently or with sub-contractors identifying training requirements, developing training plans and implementing those plans in foreign countries.
- Position requires frequent interaction with mid-grade and senior military officers.
- At least 10 years of military experience in the fields of Special Operations or Infantry.
- Experience at the military pay grades of E-6 or O-3 and above.
- Armorer level training and qualifications on the M4/M16/AR15 Platforms and M240 Machine Gun Variants.
- Prepare detailed trip written reports.
- Ability to manage, train and mentor foreign nationals.
- Applicant must be resourceful and be able to work independently.
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Frequent overseas travel will be required
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Technical+Weapon+System+Manager+Trainer&c=VSE+Corporation&l=Alexandria%2C+VA&jk=66dc2996670f5618&rtk=1dfi0ej19nh8v800&from=rss→