US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or equivalent experience required
- Less than 2 years prior relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience required
- Experience with Objected Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming and Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience with automated test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages
- Experience testing web services, including REST-based services using serialization formats such as JSON and/or XML
- Experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing including experience with Army products and interfaces
- Experience working with Linux, JAMA, Confluence, Jira, and BitBucket as well as standard Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to isolate and resolve problems, document bugs, regress and close issues while working on particular application releases
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Minimum 25% travel required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Test+Automation+Engineer&c=AASKI+Technology&l=Aberdeen+Proving+Ground%2C+MD&jk=1ff0ceda28a1f561&rtk=1ddk79lhj1er5000&from=rss→