Fusion Technology LLC
Fusion Technology is seeking a Windows System Admin Jr., Fairmont WV to perform a variety of complex assignments associated with managing and controlling computer information systems in a high paced environment. The position will be part of a small IT team working on multiple information systems in a high-demand setting ensuring the uninterrupted and secure day to day operation of the cyber security program..
To be considered for this position candidates must possess an active Secret government clearance, Interim-Top Secret up to Top Secret.
The Windows System Admin Jr., will:
- Must be able to support the daily maintenance, configuration, and security servers, workstations, and other network peripherals in a mixed Linux and Windows environment
- Assist with Operations and Maintenance duties of backups, application maintenance, and OS patching, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Must be able to configure and manage Linux and Windows operating systems and install/load operating systems software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Work comfortably with resolving user desktop problems and basic server administration
- Configure user access, end-user applications, and assist with other duties, as requested
- Adhere to Change Management process
- Must be able to multitask a variety of projects and tasks
- Be a technical resource for individual projects when his or her knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the project group
- Provide on-call support for mission critical systems (rotational on-call)
- Develop detailed documentation to describe OS and COTS product deployment, configuration, upgrading, and maintenance for Change Management requests
- Occasional travel is required (less than 10%)
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have at a minimum a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science w/ 1+ years of equivalent technical work (5+ years of equivalent technical work experience may substitute degree / Associates degree w/ 3+ years of equivalent technical work)
- Knowledge of management NIST 800 standards, SCIF safeguards and policies.
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008/2012/2012 R2/2016
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration (users, groups, group policy, organizational units)
- Familiarization with VMware vSphere Hypervisor 5x/6/x or equivalent virtualization experience
- Strong Communications Skills
- General experience with VPNs
- Basic networking knowledge
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other system engineers, network engineers,
- Basic documentation skills
- Desired Requirements
- Basic of Linux commands, applications, and security configuration in Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS/Fedora
- Knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2008/2012)
- Nagios Monitoring experience
- System Imaging experience (PXE)
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCTS, or greater)
- VMware Certification (VCP-DCV or greater)
- Linux administration certification (RHCSA, LFCS, or greater)
- security certification (CISSP, Security+ CE, etc)
- Familiarity with task automation
- Familiarity with firewall, switches, and other network hardware and configuration
- Familiarity in remote administration
- Knowledge of storage area network (SAN) infrastructure (i.e. Brocade, NetApp, EMC, HP 3Par)
Military Occupation Types: 17C Cyber Operations Specialist, 25D Cyber Network Defender, 35Q Crypto CyberSpace Intelligence Collector – Analyst
Why should you work for Fusion Technology?
Fusion is a fast-growing small company with excellent benefits and professional growth potential. We strive to maintain the small-company feel and culture while we continue to grow and offer greater professional opportunities for our employees.
Our benefits include competitively priced:
Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life and Disability Insurance , 10 paid Holidays
About Fusion Technology:
As a performance driven, small business, Fusion Technology LLC is a premier information technology (IT) engineering and systems integration firm that prides itself in developing and deploying mission critical enterprise class systems in the public and private sector. Since 2007, our passion for providing the highest quality IT support and engineering services, biometric and IT integration solutions has enabled our clients to meet critical IT objectives. We are providing high quality services in many disciplines to government agencies, private organizations, government contractors, healthcare/pharmaceutical businesses, and corporations. Fusion Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Window+System+Admin+Junior&c=Fusion+Technology&l=Bridgeport%2C+WV&jk=313bafe464db8617&rtk=1dfi09q00hdbe801&from=rss→