Secure Aspects Group
Gallup’s roots as an organisation date all the way back to 1935, when our founder, Dr. George Gallup, became the world’s pollster.Today, Gallup helps private and public-sector organisations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Gallup’s 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organisations, through the Web, and in 30 offices around the world, including London and Berlin. The focus of the work is on questions of employee engagement and emotional customer loyalty, the search for talent and the development of employee potential. Through the study of human nature, we change the world a little to a lot every day.
*Who are we looking for?*
As a Gallup Customer Service Executive, you will help us provide the world-class service our clients expect from us. Supporting a wide variety of Gallup services and products, you’ll help clients, consumers and survey respondents troubleshoot problems and navigate through our platforms. We are looking for someone with previous customer service experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills who can react flexibly and reliably to changing conditions and factors.
In addition to your expertise, you have a reputation for your problem-solving abilities, your logical thinking and your proactive and reliable working manner. You look forward to building strong relationships with people and creating positive interactions with our clients. Furthermore, you have an interest in becoming a part of a highly engaged international team with continuous opportunities to learn and grow.
* In your new role, you act as a first point of contact for our national and international customers, speaking both English and German. You will advise our customers on various issues, offering innovative, creative and customer-specific solutions.
* In close cooperation with our teams in the U.S. and Europe, you will discuss and develop new solutions to existing problems and support your colleagues with similar issues. At the same time, you proactively and independently develop new topic areas, conduct research and gather all the necessary information.
* Furthermore, you keep track on whether an issue has been resolved by staying in touch with our customers.
*Your advantages with us*
* The opportunity to become aware of your talents and strengths and make the most of them every day: What do you like best about your job? Which tasks do you enjoy? What are you doing especially well? At Gallup, we believe that when you do what you do best, you not only love your job-you change the world. That's why we've developed a unique tool to find out where your talents lie and how you can use them effectively.
* A focus on individuality and recognition: At Gallup, we live a strength-based corporate culture in which we recognise and appreciate each individual contribution. The knowledge of your own strengths supports the work in the team and enables us to support you in the growth opportunities that matter most to you.
* From day one, we give you meaningful work that contributes to your purpose and our core mission. You will have the opportunity to be a part of projects that transform lives worldwide.
* We offer an international work environment with dynamic colleagues at 30 locations, including for example the U.S., India, Thailand, Germany, the United Kingdom, Mexico and New Zealand.
* From individualised work schedules and working from home to community involvement and physical well-being, we offer a workplace culture that gives you the freedom to pursue what matters to you. We love to see you enjoying life at work and/ /outside the office.
* Gallup Berlin offers an attractive and modern work environment in the centre of the German capital.
* We also offer a range of additional benefits, i.e. a subsidy for the use of public transport, subsidies to the gym, regular employee events and a company pension plan.
* You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or similar education or an undergraduate degree, or have gained previous work experience in a customer service environment
* You are well-versed and competent in using MS Office
* You have excellent command of German and English (spoken and written), other European languages would be an advantage
* Applicants must be eligible to work in Berlin on a full-time basis
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
**Title:** *Customer Service Executive (m/f) – Berlin, Germany*
**Requisition ID:** *03872*
Secure Aspects Group
The position is for a versatile and dynamic communications professional with fluency in German, Polish and English languages, to provide communications and market positioning support for Boeing business objectives primarily in Germany and Poland with the development and implementation of fully integrated communications plans. Portfolio includes campaign support, media and stakeholder communications, traditional and social media as well as events support. The position reports to the Director Communications & Public Affairs Germany, Central & Eastern Europe.
• Support Communications in Germany:
o Provide strategic support for communications planning and execution in support of business priorities in Germany
o Support key stakeholder events and trade shows
o Enhance social and digital strategy and support content development for Boeing Germany website and @BoeingDACH twitter handle
o Drive Germany employee communications including employee newsletter
o Develop German language communications materials
• Support Communications in Poland:
o Develop and execute a strategic and integrated Communications plan in support of business objectives and sales campaigns
o Provide strategic and tactical Communications counsel to in-country leadership
o Serve as the in-country company spokesperson, build and maintain relations with key media, organize media briefings and interviews
o Develop Polish language communications materials
o In coordination with the community engagement focal for Poland, provide PR support for Boeing community programs.
This position includes regular travel, primarily to Poland but also to other locations in the region based on business priorities.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
o A University Degree is required, as well as work experience in communications role(s).
o Proven ability to work effectively with media and a variety of other stakeholders including political networks, business associations, strategic partners, customers.
o Fluency in German, Polish and English, both written and verbal, is a must
o Strong social media skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills
o Excellent interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
o A hands-on approach, flexibility, attention to detail are key success factors in this job as well as the following values: initiative, adaptability and flexibility, customer focus
o Ability to prioritise many concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
o Passion for aerospace, technology and innovation
o Ability to maintain confidentiality and to carefully handle sensitive issues
o Information Technology Fluency. Proficiency with Microsoft office products (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook, project), and web based applications.
o Existing Rights to work in Germany
**Job** *Communications & Branding Spec*
**Title:** *Communications Specialist (Germany, Central & Eastern Europe) m/f*
**Requisition ID:** *1800062448*
Secure Aspects Group
Berlin, CT, USA
We are currently seeking a **Data Clerk** to join our team. The **Data Clerk** will perform timekeeping and invoicing functions using forestry computer programs and record systems. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges of a rewarding profession, consider a career in vegetation management with ECI.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities**
Operate forestry computer programs and systems to complete the following tasks:
+ Input all timesheets into client’s electronic record program
+ Review timesheets to ensure correct hours and coding associated with labor and equipment
+ Edit and verify work order numbers
+ Resolve discrepancies with contractors, both in field and office
+ Check records and match to verification reports
+ Review invoices and match to estimates
+ Create electric invoices for Supervisor approval
+ Oversee electronic invoicing
+ Run reports to generate invoice number
+ Match timesheet invoice to information on spreadsheet
+ Resolve any discrepancies in the data
+ Draft and send customer correspondence
+ Compile and organize timesheets associated with storm restoration work
+ Previous work experience in an office environment
+ Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
+ Strong aptitude in alpha and numeric data entry
+ Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
+ Ability to produce accurate electronic and written records
**Physical Demands & Working Environment**
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard office setting; cubicle work station with moderate noise and interruption.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office environment; to sit at a workstation for prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, reach, twist, grasp and make repetitive hand movement in the performance of daily duties, including computer work; carry, push and/or pull light amounts of weight; ability to see and hear in normal range with or without correction.
Environmental Consultants, Inc. (ECI) is a leading provider of vegetation and asset management consulting services to the utility industry. Successful professionals at ECI have come from a variety of backgrounds. ECI offers exciting career opportunities with an excellent compensation package and ongoing growth potential.
**Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check.**
**ECI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA : Minority/Female/ Vets/ Disabled**
Secure Aspects Group
As the Senior Technical Level Designer you will assess the tools and methods requirements so as to ensure the productivity of the level design team. You will prepare and adapt the tools that will be used in level design throughout the production process, participate in engine selection whenever possible, and select the best work methods.
* Read the game design documents so as to identify the technical needs of the level design team
* Test the selected engine or develop and suggest improvements to the programming team
* Test the tools, game features and methods before they are implemented and ensure that they function properly throughout production
* Produce the tools, methods, training, processes, and engine constraints reference documents
* Create, organize, and conduct training sessions for all members of the level design team so that they are able to make proper use of the tools and methods
* Coordinate tool use and be a point of contact between the level design and programming teams
* Communicate the technical constraints and their rationales to the level design team on a regular basis
* Establish the nomenclature of the files created by the level design team so as to structure data location and facilitate retrieval
* Be proactive by foreseeing the technological requirements and challenges before they occur (game design, level design, etc.)
* Provide constant technical support on the tools and engines for every member of the level design team
* Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a technical level designer (in every phase of the production process an important asset) or equivalent.
* Must have shipped minimum of 1-2 AAA titles
* Customer focus
* Good organizational skills;
* Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written);
* Highly developed technical writing skills (technical documents);
* Work well as part of a team.
* OUR DREAM CANDIDATE*
We aim to have a wide and diverse range of profiles within our studio, we’re thus looking forward to being surprised by your application!
The most important quality for us is to be a strong team player with a resilient and positive attitude. On an ambitious project such as ours, things will get hot. You will have to be ready for it and keep the temperature down. No one is above the team, no one is left behind.
*WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER YOU*
We want to build a studio in which everyone feels inspired, empowered and connected.
We believe developers do their best work when they feel empowered. We thus aim to give you a lot of autonomy. In return, we expect you to be self-responsible and stay on top of your game by continuously developing your skills.
Furthermore, we know it is important for a developer to feel comfortable. With that in mind, we aim to provide a variety of everyday benefits which we hope will help you feel great including fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, child care support, subsidized lunch meals, external training & education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams.
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.