Secure Aspects Group
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Extract, clean, and manipulate data from multiple systems/sources for analysis, partnering with IT to create data views, and leading the creation of reports to support data-driven decisions
* Lead report automation and data analysis
* Develop, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence solutions including database systems, SQL server reporting services, and other BI systems as appropriate
* Administer systems/tools by following predefined processes to ensure accuracy of information
* Collaborate with various resources on the data maintenance to ensure up to date information
* Assess and enhance system processes as needed
* Authenticate accuracy and review historical data where applicable
* Drive improvement for permanent resolution to improve data integrity issues
* Lead/Co-Lead Business Intelligence related projects from inception to conclusion
* Ensure goals are met, on-time, and on-scope
* Provide direction and insightful solutions to challenges when needed
* Coordinate with end users, stakeholders and subject matter experts to define and refine business requirements
* Coordinate with IT and/or 3rd party vendors to explain and clarify the business requirements and rationale in order to help create solutions that would meet business needs
* Review documentations, SQL codes/queries and/or other programming methods to ensure specifications are met
* Handle data modelling and architecture for optimal query generation and application performance
* Lead on Business Intelligence systems functional and integration testing, training, implementation, and end user roll-out
* Create and maintain thorough and accurate functional, technical and end-user documentations
* Conduct research for current and emerging business intelligence technologies in support of reporting needs
*Background / Experience Required:*
Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Business-related course such as Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or other related courses
Job Related Experience
* At least 3 years’ experience as a Data or Business Analyst
* At least 1 year experience in Business Intelligence systems (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
* Must include data query, analysis and visualization
* Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment
* Comfortable working at senior management level and supporting executive leadershi
* Intermediate SQL skills (MySQL, Oracle, Teradata), specifically query creation and tuning
* Strong analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data
* Expert at connecting to data sources and normalizing data for reporting
* Attention to detail; initiative, follow-up, and a desire for end-to-end ownership of deliverables
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Flexibility to handle directional changes and ability to support multiple projects while maintaining day-to-day business support
* Ability to comprehensively understand data elements, sources and relationships
* Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment
* Must have a passion to understand the operational value of data and analysis
**Job:** **Supply Chain & Logistics*
**Title:** *Business Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *1800003434*
Secure Aspects Group
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Delivery Leader- Recruitment! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Delivery Leader – Recruitment is responsible for leading their team to deliver top talent for hiring managers. They manage and mentor Recruiters to provide Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle.
Team Management and Leadership:
+ Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work on behalf of Cielo and/or their client partner.
+ Own daily leadership of a segment of the team to meet established goals and metrics.
+ Establish regular communications with the team, such as 1-1 meetings and team meetings with established agendas.
+ Serve as front line escalation for client and recruiter issues/questions; escalate to senior leader and/or client partner as appropriate.
+ Collaborate with Cielo Partnership Leaders & Client Stakeholders to ensure partnership success.
+ Attend or facilitate client meetings as appropriate.
+ Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the employment market, geographic challenges, competition and specific client and industry needs.
+ Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities, prepare (or assist in preparation of) and (co-)present data to client.
+ Model exceptional recruitment expertise when/if leading own searches, including: jobs scoping, sourcing, interviewing, candidate presentation, hiring leader communication, compliance adherence.
+ Project manage client initiatives (i.e. hiring manager trainings, process improvements, etc.) pertaining to recruitment on behalf of client if requested.
Recruitment & Operational Excellence:
+ Demonstrate recruitment best practices and utilization of Cielo tools and resources.
+ Own a small requisition load as needed.
+ Train and monitor progress of team members to leverage recruitment tools and resources.
+ Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
+ High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
+ Minimum of 5+ years of experience in recruitment or recruitment operations with demonstrated successes. Previous leadership experience strongly preferred.
+ Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
+ Strong understanding of overall recruitment process.
+ Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including client sites and Cielo headquarters.
+ Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Requisition Number: 2018-8215
External Company URL: http://www.cielotalent.com/
Secure Aspects Group
* Govern the enterprise-wide social media program according to brand standards. This includes managing the Vertiv social media legal registry.
* Manage the enterprise-wide content (editorial) publishing calendar (using publishing tool) to ensure steady stream of relevant and meaningful social posts for target audiences. This includes maintaining the image and content library within the social media publishing tool, writing and scheduling posts, approving posts scheduled by other users, and monitoring the overall editorial calendar to ensure posting etiquette is adhered to by all users.
* Maintain corporate social media account usernames and passwords and serve as an 'admin' on all Vertiv social media accounts.
* Manage the training of new users on the publishing and listening tools. This includes troubleshooting issues with digital tools.
* Complete and report out enterprise-wide metrics/KPIs for all social channels. Make monthly actionable recommendations based on findings of the KPIs. Hold monthly meetings with regional social media owners to share metrics, recommendations, and best practices.
* Identify and engage with external social media influencers such as bloggers and blog sites.
* Coordinate enterprise wide blog editorial calendar for the insights area of the website and promote accordingly through social media.
* Upload YouTube videos for all regions and manage video inventory and playlists.
* Ensure social media is integrated in relevant company initiatives - internal communications, sales, marketing, and recruiting. This may include giving social media assistance for events to help amplify company posts via event hashtags, social walls, or command centers.
* Monitor, reply or assign tasks as needed to all interactions on social channels such as direct messages to purchase products, solve customer service issues, or work at Vertiv.
* Evangelize the social media program throughout the organization by sharing best practices, and training employees on social media policies and guidelines.
* Work with digital team on relevant SEO, SEM including appropriate tagging on web pages in which social will drive to.
* Complete all projects on schedule to support brand and marketing efforts.
* Communicate workload to supervisor to prioritize projects.
* Attend meetings on specific projects when needed, and brainstorm ideas and concepts.
* Create processes and templates that allow for quick replication of global campaigns in local languages, without overburdening local marketing teams.
* Stay atop of new social media trends and make evaluations and recommendations to the company presence and participation in social media.
* Must have BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline, MBA preferred
* 5 years of experience in social media roles, having worked in a multinational environment
* Digital marketing agency background a plus
* Knowledge of how to place paid media on social media channels.
* Proven experience in use of social media enterprise publishing and listening tools likeSprinklr, Shoutlet/Spredfast, HootSuite, Synthesio.
* Experience with social media analytics and KPIs and proven ability to provide insights based on these measures.
* Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Solid project management skills.
* Experience creating designs for email marketing or digital advertising is a plus.
* Knowledge as a user of or manager of an enterprise social media program is essential to being successful in this role
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.Ability to be productive in demanding, multi-cultural, and virtual work environment.
* Ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly, capable of presenting visual projects to a remote marketing group.
* Ability to connect at all levels including with top executives and peers, comfortable working across disciplines, and adept at cultivating cross-cultural relationships.
* Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.
**Title:** *Social Media Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *1800003320*
Secure Aspects Group
To provide full-time guidance to teams in identifying improvement opportunities, project management, process design, recommending quick fixes to smaller issues, and quantifying results and trends
* Evaluate, in detail, a current process from start to finish
* Analyze information to find areas of waste, duplication and frequent error
* Develop a plan to implement changes
* Monitor the results of the changes to ensure they are working
* Make continuous improvements and adjustments to maintain efficient process
* Monitor/analyze the performance of the other teams and making recommendations.
* Mentor leaders and high-potentials in the team on how to manage projects and drive improvement
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, IT, or related courses
* Certification on Six Sigma (Black), Lean or similar process improvement methodology
* At least 2 years of solid experience leading Continuous Improvement Projects using Lean Six Sigma methodologies & tools (DMAIC, DFSS, Lean, TRIZ, etc.)
* Experience using statistical and flowchart techniques or software
* Has excellent presentation skills and can create slides using MS Power Point
* Has excellent oral & written communication skills
* Must be confident to lead any team of subject matter expert
* Able to facilitate change through strong listening, influencing, presentation and communication skills.
* Ability to make sound and solid decisions based on data and can ask the right questions
**Job:** **Project Management*
**Title:** *Process Improvement Lead*
**Requisition ID:** *1800003317*
Secure Aspects Group
The Content Specialist willbe supporting the China Marketing team in ensuring that their digital content meets their business objectives and at the same time aligning with the overall global brand standards.
* Train stakeholders in using the various digital tools & content management system (currently Episerver and Brandmaker) to update the content of the China websites (includes HK/Macau/Taiwan)
* Assist in project management of content projects related to various digital platforms (Epi, Brandmaker, etc) for China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
* Create and update the content of the China websites (zh-CN, zh-TW) using Content & Product Information Management Systems (Episerver and Brandmaker)
* Support team efforts in testing for enhancements/new functionalities for the web site, especially when it concerns the China sites
* Ensure accuracy of content and data, and its adherence to established standards
* Help enhance content and oversee multiple environments within Vertiv’s digital presence, from communities to intranets and apps, if needed and applicable to the China region’s markets
* Execute on-page SEO changes
* Develop productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the Vertiv - e.g., other business units, regional and market units, internal IT resources
* Work with the other digital marketing teams to roll out functionality updates to the web site
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, IT
* Familiarity with digital marketing, including content management, is a plus;
* Skilled in Windows applications;
* Able to understand basic HTML;
* Excellent English communication skills
* MUST be fluent in Mandarin (speak, read, write)
**Title:** *Content Analyst - Mandarin*
**Requisition ID:** *1800003318*
Secure Aspects Group
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of fixed asset expenditures and depreciation, along with related capital spending reporting and analysis. Fixed asset responsibilities cover all Vertiv Business units. This position is also responsible for assorted general accounting duties as assigned.
* Maintain fixed asset records.
* Track capital spending for approved appropriation requests.
* Ensure that fixed asset expenditures and depreciation are recorded accurately in location general ledgers.
* Prepare journal entries during month-end close.
* Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
* Prepare for and assist with periodic audits.
* Provide various reports as requested for the Tax department and other parties.
* Participate in the forecasting of future months’ capital spending.
* Prepares Economic Evaluations as needed for Appropriation Requests.
* Communicate with various members of Vertiv management regarding the status of open Appropriation Requests.
* Preparation of the capital spending budget.
* Frequent contact with originators of Appropriation Requests, General Accounting & Tax Departments.
* Regular contact with Accounts Payable Department.
* Interaction with MIS regarding various reports and system capabilities.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:*
* General knowledge of basic Accounting principles.
* Knowledge of Best Fixed Asset System (FAS) software.
* Very proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, Oracle, and financial software applications
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:*(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required.)
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Work well under pressure.
*BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:*(The minimum education, certification, special training and years of experience required to do a satisfactory job.)
* BS/BA in accounting or finance; 2-3 years of experience preferred.
**Job:** **Accounting & Finance*
**Title:** *Staff Accountant for Fixed Asset*
**Requisition ID:** *1800003319*
Secure Aspects Group
This job was posted by https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov/ada/r/jobs/2329554 Under the supervision of the Treasury Management (TM) Director of Planning and Execution, the TM Sales and Talent Development Specialist delivers sales training, coaching and mentorship guidance to managers and associates in the TM division. The incumbent collaborates with management to develop and enhance sales training curriculum and ways to increase engagement and revenue from existing and potential clients. In addition, this position serves as administrator of all TM related mentor programs, to include talent acquisition and support of emerging talent. The TM Sales and Talent Development Specialist promotes and coaches leadership skills and the appropriate curriculum.
Secure Aspects Group
The Project Resource Scheduler is responsible for delivering ongoing resource management support to one or more practice domains. The Project Resource Scheduler (PRS) is aligned to the Business Leadership and Project Leaders, the individual needs to manage the deployment for consultants by Service, Practice Domain and regional location. On a day to day basis, the PRS is responsible for executing all scheduling processes and completing all ad hoc activities required to optimize resource deployment for the business.
· Optimize resource utilization across the Subsidiary/Federation for assigned Delivery resources within the team
· Supports Leadership and Project Leaders in assigning Delivery resources with current or near-term availability to project, that align with their skills, professional goals, and/or staffing preferences
· Own and manage Delivery resource requests for assigned Practice Domains by validating service requirements and allocating suitable consultants
· Forecasting new Delivery resource head count based on pipeline, utilization and backlog
· Utilize all available Delivery and Sales tools to identify correct candidates to support a sold services
· Develop and maintain relationships with key Practice Domain leaders and leverage these relationships to maximize deployment opportunities for assigned Delivery teams
· Develop and maintain good working relationship with assigned Delivery resources to ensure smooth assignment of projects
· Support Local Leadership in resolve staffing conflicts, which may include identifying creative staffing alternatives and negotiating with Project Manager and Project Leads
· Influence Project Managers and Project Leads to accept an alternate staffing outcomes by articulating the value and long-term or “big picture” benefits
· Escalate sensitive or high-risk staffing situations Leadership, as appropriate
· Actively maintain one-on-one relationships with assigned practitioners in order to Develop detailed understanding of Consultants skillsets and business understanding
· Effectively manage Consultants time to, maximize productivity, and ensure an exceptional customer experience
· Collaborate Project Managers and Delivery teams to confirm Project schedule details and schedule changes
· Support Leadership with managing Consultant utilization and chargeability metrics
+ Use PSA Tool actively to provide Local Leadership with reporting on resource scheduling, utilization and optimization opportunities
+ Strong problem solving skills
+ Strong organizational skills
+ Analytical & Logical skills
+ Strong conflict resolution skills, including the abilities to negotiate and influence others
+ Ability to manage and resolve complex and sensitive situations
+ Strong competency in core professional skills, especially: attention to detail, responsiveness, follow through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
+ Good Communication and Collaboration Skills (internally & externally)
+ Methodical Approach
+ Work effectively with anyone with different skillsets
+ Creative and critical thinking ability
+ Highly motivated and result oriented
+ Strong structural work methods
+ Multitasking and time management skills
+ Understanding of SPM Services and the delivery requirements of the services.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong proficiency with MS Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Basic understanding of Project Management
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Software Portfolio Management Services or similar Organization
· Must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in managing resources, and allocation of resources to projects according to skills and requierments
· Maintain an understanding of the business, markets, and service offerings within the assigned Practice Domain/s
· Maintain detailed knowledge of the Consultant skills profiles
· Maintain knowledge of the project pipeline in assigned Practice Domain in order to manage available resources and advise on future supply and demand
# of Openings1