Secure Aspects Group
Colombia - Distrito Capital, Bogota
* Under general supervision performs technical work in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with ES&H standards along with federal and state regulatory requirements.
* Exhibits knowledge and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of their environmental specialty.
* Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of safety and health programs, systems and procedures.
* Monitors and prevents hazards and diseases that could be found in the work area.
* Investigates accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards in the workplace.
+ High School Diploma
+ 2+ years of experience working in the Health & Safety area
+ Colombian Safety & Occupational License
+ Knowledge of industrial hygiene is needed
+ Previous experience at Oversight Demolition, Dismantles & Decontamination Projects or similar
+ Bilingual English & Spanish
+ Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Environmental, Civil, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering
+ 5+ years of experience working in the Health & Safety area
+ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering - Environmental
**Business Line** Environment
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Position Status** Temporary
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 208673BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Secure Aspects Group
Distrito Capital De Bogotá, COL
**Commodity / Forex Reporting Analyst**
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Considered an _advanced professional_ in the accounting areawith **_substantial and broad_** riskmanagement knowledge to use _under limited oversight_ in conducting _moderately complex decision support_ activities.
+ Work with Treasury to analyze and identify relevant FX risk and collaborate in the FX risk management strategies.
+ MonitorFX exposure in the sub region.
+ Coordinate activities to comply with accounting, derivatives compliance, legal, tax, and regulatory requirements related to the type of solution and countries in the scope agreements in place, or related to structures for new business or new product offerings.
+ Develop strong relationship with the different approval & control entities such as legal, derivative compliance, tax, the business, risk management, and finance COEs.
+ Workwith the reporting analyst to perform all the activities needed to ensure the tracking, integrity and accuracy of the forex position and the profits and losses generated by FX activities.
+ Responsible for ensuring compliance for derivatives and hedging structures including customer price risk solutions.
+ Responsible of ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures, and surveillance entities requirements.
**50%** **Analysis & Reporting for FX PositionMonitoring:**
* Conduct analysis on FX related risks (of medium to highcomplexity) and partner with FX Traders and other relevant functions / businessteams to identify, analyze, and include relevant risks on the FX exposureposition report.
* Collaborate with RMG, TREA & FP&A in elaborationand implementation of FX risk management strategies for risks of medium to highcomplexity.
* Validate and analyze FX Exposure and other foreign exchangereports that are distributed to the multiple stakeholders involved such asmanagement, trading teams, the commercial team, other Finance functions, theFRC and external regulators.
* Work with Risk Reporting Analyst to ensure the integrityof FX Exposure reporting which includes accurate B/S , off B/S, NDFs, and othercoverage tools.
* Understand and provide adequate visibility of daily orweekly FX P&L while ensuring positions and daily P&L is updated timely.Explain underlying medium to high complexity reason for movements.
* Collaborate withthe business in the proposal of limits to present to FX working Group and FRC
* Monitor compliancewith pre-established limits, communicate breaches, and promptly follow up oncorrective actions.
* Ensure theintegrity of forex positions (accurate trade capture and the usage of timelyand accurate market data).
**20%** **Analysis& Reporting for Fx P&L Verification:**
* Work with Riskreporting Analyst to Validate FX P&L.
* Provideexplanations to Business Teams (Commercial Team FP&A), TREA, RMG, and IM& DS about decisions impacting the business P&L.
* Provides highcomplexity technical accounting data and high complexity information to Financeand Business partners and collaborates with A&F peers and cross-functionalcolleagues to determine key financial information to include in the financialand management reports.
* Monitors andmeasures compliance to the internal global control framework
* Identify andimplement process simplification, standardization and automatization on positionreporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
* Activelyparticipate in new systems implementations as a Fx finance subject matterexpert.
**30%** **Compliance:Derivatives Compliance:**
* In coordinationwith the FX Risk Services, TSF, RMG and Financial Risk Management analyze andget approval for PAFs
* Involve crossfunctional Senior team as needed to implement structure/flow in accordance withthe legal, tax, compliance, and accounting requirements.
* Review marketing materialstemplates and draft appropriate disclaimers for other communications
* Coordinateadditional high complexity compliance activities upon changes from originalstructure / activity / flow as defined in PAF, changes in fee methodology, etc.
* Monitor and ensurecompliance with trading regulatory requirements. Perform required regulatoryreporting.
* Identify,coordinate, and assist delivering training as needed on the different areassubject to compliance with regulations.
* Under thedirection of the FRM and the Compliance function perform risk assessments andflag specific concerns.
* Review customeragreements and involve Legal/Tax/Compliance input when needed. Coordinateadditional compliance activities as needed (ie. Significant deviations fromapproved template, unusual terms, etc)
* Maintain andmanage required trade documentation and legal agreements.
+ **Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience**
+ **Minimum 3 years of accounting and FX or commodity risk management experience**
+ **Depth understanding of FX markets**
+ **Desired understanding of commodity markets**
+ **Strong financial analysis skills**
+ **Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel.**
+ **Self-starter with a curious and inquisitive mind with proven ability to challenge and influence changes**
+ **Ability to communicate effectively with Senior levels of the many functional groups of Cargill– both written and orally**
+ **Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects effectively**
+ **Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills**
+ **Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional initiatives**
+ **Knows how to navigate from broad view to detailed one when necessary**
+ **Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to internal controls**
+ **English level B2 required (strong written)**
+ **Experience in multiple ERPs** **(SAP, JDE, One World, Lynx)**
+ **Strong computer skills with proficiency in Access**
+ **Forex and derivatives experience.**
+ **Understanding of financial tools and markets.**
+ **Experience in drafting & reviewing transaction documentation**
**Primary Location** Region - Latin America
**Other Locations** Honduras-San Pedro Sula, Costa Rica-Heredia-La Ribera de Belen, Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá, Guatemala-Guatemala, NI-Managua
**Job Type** Standard
**Shift** Day Job
**Req ID:** REG01746
Secure Aspects Group
The Electronics Technician Senior provides advanced support in the maintenance, installation, testing, and calibration of electronic components of computers and electronic systems for assigned customer. Follows electrical code, manuals, and other specifications to ensure systems and components meet established specifications.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
* Applies advanced technical knowledge to fault isolation, scheduling and maintaining complex communications and electronics systems in accordance with customer standards.
* Performs critical quality and safety assurance reviews of all equipment integration practices to ensure conformance with the US National Electrical Code (NEC).
* Provides engineering input to the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals, (ECPs), and technical design packages. Performs hardware integrations and manages documentation schematics and modifications. Prepares site integration and test reports.
* Configures computer software, communications devices, and peripheral equipment to operate within designated networks. Designs, plans for and executes network hardware installation, testing, and validation.
* Prepares and maintains equipment and configuration documentation, and performs physical configuration audits.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Capability to fault isolate, repair and test complex level problems.
* Knowledge of alternating current / direct current (AC/DC) power, grounding and electronic equipment heating/cooling requirements.
* Experience in quality assurance practices. Familiar with Built in Test Equipment (BITE) and Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
* Expert knowledge of audio distribution systems, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) principles with application to the integration and operation of mission and support systems.
* Detailed knowledge of satellite communications systems and telecommunications equipment to include satellite modems and down-converters.
* Must be knowledgeable of computer aided design packages (e.g. AutoCad).
* Proven ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Experience & Education
* Associate’s degree in electronics or equivalent military or advanced technical training.
* Minimum six (6) years of technical experience in the support of complex electronic communications equipment.
* Six (6) years highly specialized experience in Radio Frequency (RF) and electronic systems to include but not limited to antennas, preamplifiers, cables, receivers, demodulators, converters, servos, digital components, interfaces, printers, recorders, computers, analog and digital displays, fiber optics and Input / Output (I/O) devices and test equipment.
* Experience with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the functional application of electromagnetic interference/radio interference (EMI/RFI) analysis and mitigation programs.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Office environment
* Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
**Job:** **IT / Software Development*
**Title:** *Electronics Technician Senior*
**Requisition ID:** *1900032*
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.
Secure Aspects Group
Asistente de Informes – LBC
**Date Posted:** November 17, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Delivers the agreed upon service to the client(s), typically with a specialized focus comprised of trained professionals. Individuals may be certified in their area of focus, and may be involved in plan design work in addition to day-to-day interaction with the client(s).- Responsible for upholding the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and achieving a high level of client satisfaction. In addition this group works closely with the client relationship managers to resolve issues specific to their area of focus and identify opportunities for increasing the value of the service to the client(s). At senior levels, this group is responsible for shaping their practice area and developing delivery strategies. For placement and broking; responsible for day-to-day client interaction and follow ups to support the client relationship and ensure a smooth client journey during and beyond the placement cycle. Performs quality assurance of programme documents and client-related inputs, acting as the interface between Sales & Client Management, Broking, Technical Support, Client Facing Support andOperational Support.
+ Responsible for supporting theinsurance requests of:
+ BancolombiaGroup (Bancolombia Hipotecario, Sufi and Leasing)
+ Commercial staff
+ Attend information requirements ofBancolombia Group (Bancolombia Hipotecario, Sufi and Leasing) Clients regardingto the collective policies contracted. This attention is by telephone, email orin person.
+ Schedule insurability inspectionsand make policy quotes.
+ Support the Bancolombia Group(Bancolombia Hipotecario, Sufi and Leasing) commercial force in quotes forcollective policies and in any information they require regarding to insurance products.
+ Manage the insurability of Clientswho take the collective policy after the cancellation of the credit.
+ At least, technology or techniciandegree in Administration or related fields.
+ One year of experience in theinsurance sector.
+ Insurance suitability certificationproven.
+ Windows programs knowledge.
+ Proactive, recursive, excellentcustomer service, excellent interpersonal relationships, effectivecommunication skills, positive, persistent, persuasive, listening skills,teamwork, empathy, analytical skills.
+ Skills to daily follow up areaindicators.
+ Mid proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
+ Ability to organize, prioritize andto perform multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail andfollow-through.
+ Strong written and verbalcommunication skills.
+ Self-starter attitude and ability towork within ambiguity.
+ Flexibility and proven ability todiagnose and resolve issues.
+ Strong analytical and creativeskills.
+ Continuous improvement mind-set –increasing task efficiency and effectiveness with each repetition and makingrecommendations for process improvement.
+ Strong client relationship, interpersonaland team skills.
+ Ability to work both independentlyand on client teams. Also ability to work under a pressure environment.
+ Sense of accountability; owningone’s work and taking pride in it.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions
company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving
more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk,
optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect
and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us
to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the
dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
**Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer**
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a
diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to
our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people
we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure
that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work
assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored
development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from
discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at
Willis Towers Watson.
**Unsolicited Contact:** Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles
submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of
Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are
not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment
Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an
existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson
recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must
be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes
being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized
Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not
followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers
Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
+ Share on Facebook
+ Share on Twitter
+ Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
+ Share on Linkedin
+ Share by Mail
+ Location:Medellin, Antioquia, CO
+ Date Posted:November 17, 2018