Secure Aspects Group
7a Otunubi St, Ogba 300001, Lagos, Nigeria
**General Position Summary**
Will oversee the overall operational responsibility for the Centers to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient and quality delivery of services.
**MedExpress Core Responsibilities**
* Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
* Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
* Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
* An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
* Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
* Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
* Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
**MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities**
* Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
* Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
* Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
* Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
1. Drives excellence in business, clinical, and financial operations in the region through data analysis and strategic planning.
2. Creates a culture where staff are engaged, challenged, and efficient in carrying out job responsibilities.
3. Builds a high performing team with high morale and addresses performance issues quickly and decisively.
4. Partners with clinical leadership to ensure compliance with all clinical policies and training programs.
5. Identifies methods to increase business opportunities and scope of services provided by the Centers while maintaining budgetary performance.
**Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications**
1. College degree strongly preferred. Five to six years management experience, with a healthcare background strongly preferred. Working knowledge of payroll and scheduling. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment and maintain a positive attitude.
2. Knowledge of and responsibility for upholding State and Federal regulations regarding dispensing, storage, security, reporting, and disposal of controlled medications.
3. Ability to assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of clinical training and staff development programs in conjunction with the training and development department, as well as the clinical operations team.
4. Assists clinical leadership in planning, organizing, implementing, and monitoring quality control and quality assessment.
5. In conjunction with the clinical operations team, acts a resource to staff regarding all clinical operations issues to include MedDispense, lab, and x-ray.
Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping), travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens), and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Healthcare, Medical, Health Care, Operations, Management, Urgent Care
About the Organization
MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly® in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
* Competitive salaries and benefits
* Flexibility and balance
* Development opportunities
* Appreciation and recognition
* Community engagement
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
MedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
*Title:* Area Manager
*Location:* Lincoln, NE (110 N.66th St.)
Secure Aspects Group
**Regional Sales Manager - Lagos**
Manages customers of large complexity relationships through the sales cycle and executes sales plans to achieve revenue and profitability goals within a large sized assigned sales territory and/or high complexity market.
* Roles aligned to this GPP may be eligible for a Sales Compensation program.
Sells highly complex company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
Achieves revenue and margin targets and ensures customer satisfaction through execution of a sales cycle from lead to sale.
Develops very complex relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Responds to highly complex customer concerns about the company and its products and services.
Oversees very complex projects, programs and business relationships with assigned accounts and/or territory and/or market segment.
Maintains accurate reporting and forecasting through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship -- Management Systems)
Seeks opportunities to utilize Customer Focus Six Sigma and Customer Support Excellence Tools to concurrently grow the business and increase loyalty
Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales, upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts (as applicable) to attain the goals of the sales strategy and culture, management of customers, sales talent management and sales operations.
Has the potential to manage sales function personnel excluding field sales and/or account manager positions.
Assists with the collection of receivables from accounts/customers.
Communication Skills - Verbal communication and presentation skills utilizing telephone and web technologies. Possesses listening and written communication skills. Can use these skills to accomplish required job tasks. Little support is required to apply these skills effectively.
Focus on Customer Needs - Familiar with key Cummins customers. Awareness and / or knowledge of business strategies, organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation. Anticipates and takes action to meet customer needs. Continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction. Knowledgeable of vital customer information required to make informed business decisions. Able to leverage customer contact to both attain customer specific information to provide a match between Customer needs and Cummins offerings to maximize sales opportunities. Consistently demonstrates ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
Sales Cycle - Can develop, manage, measure and coach a lead-to-sale sales cycle appropriate for segment responsible for. Sales Negotiation (3) - Identifies, recognizes, and uses negotiating tactics. Understands and knows how to develop and leverage power in a negotiation. Can coach others on the utilization of negotiating skills. Uses the Customer Market Profitability tools that support customer negotiations. Lead negotiator on major accounts.
Account Planning - Is able to develop strategies to grow business, formulate marketing plans, identify support needs and measure progress. Understands what strategies need to be put in place to strengthen customer relationships. Uses the Customer Market Profitability tools that support account planning as well as customer loyalty NPS tools and process.
Product Knowledge - Business-specific knowledge of what Cummins is trying to sell (features, benefits, applications, etc.). Knowledge of products and product lines. Able to represent the features and benefits to sell the products. Able to recognize customer needs and suggest product applications to solve problems and create benefits for the customer. Able to teach others to formulate effective messages and represent the features and benefits of the product.
Service Knowledge - Knowledge of the organizational structure of the Regional Distribution Organizations (RDOs). Familiarity with the services offered by the distribution channel. This includes whole good sales, part sales and distribution, maintenance and repair services, dealer support, and other areas of revenue generation. Can serve as a subject matter trainer/mentor for new department members.
Coach and develop - Accurately evaluates the strengths and development needs of direct reports; determines the appropriate coaching approach to use based on the situation and the needs of the individual; deliberately sets aside time to coach and develop direct reports; assists direct reports in setting high performance goals and preparing quality individual development plans; provides challenging assignments to facilitate individual development; provides each individual with the tools, knowledge and coaching he or she needs to develop; gives honest, timely and constructive feedback to others on their performance; conducts difficult conversations in a timely way with direct reports who are not performing to expectations or do not demonstrate the core values; invests time in coaching key high potentials, high performers and talent critical to the business; develops mentoring relationships with key talent across the organization.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
University or college degree in the field of Sales or Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience. MBA desirable but not required.
Significant level of relevant work experience required for this senior position. Experience in field sales and or account management desirable. Significant travel may be required.
**Primary Location** Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, PGBU
**Job Type** Experienced - Professional / Office
**Recruitment Job Type** Professional - Experienced
**Job Posting** Apr 24, 2018, 2:30:13 AM
**Unposting Date** Ongoing
**Req ID:** 180002KP