Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking an experienced security professional to join a team of qualified and diverse individuals as a Program Security Officer (PSO) in Chantilly, Virginia.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and administer all security aspects for multiple programs, including implementing physical, program, facility, and information security requirements to ensure compliance with NISPOM, DCIDs, ICDs, federal security regulations and information security requirements.
- Develop and administer security programs and procedures for classified and company proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
- Develop, write, and review security documentation and provide guidance and assistance for all security levels including collateral and SCI information.
- Investigate and manage security incidents and prepare reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Conduct SCI Indoctrination briefings, annual security briefings, and educational training for new and current employees and coordinate security debriefings as necessary.
- Conduct candidate prescreen interviews and serve as an integral participant in the recruiting process.
- Responsible for SCIFs and may be required to respond to after-hours alarms.
- Support other facility security items as necessary.
- Provide proposal support and write security volumes as needed for NGA, DIA, and other USG customers.
- Be an active member of the security team.
- Travel required to customer locations and Lorton facility as needed.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Must have a minimum of 9 years experience with a Bachelors Degree. Will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Should have excellent communication, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, DCIDS, ICDs, and Executive Orders to ensure security compliance.
- Previous security experience with IC.
- Knowledge of the various security disciplines such as physical security, personnel security, information system security, and industrial security to determine, apply, and monitor appropriate security requirements for assigned programs.
- Experience with standard Microsoft suite products (Word, Excel).
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and Customer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to Customers questions in a clear and concise manner and report the status of assigned tasks and projects.
- Self-starter with ability to establish priorities, resolve immediate security issues, and reach back to program manager to resolve issues.
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here .