Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support one of our premier contracts. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to coordinate schedules and travel, prepare consolidated responses, track internal and external project actions, and provide assistance with other various tasks.
The primary responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant include the following:
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals; Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns Makes appointments, travel arrangements, and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Drafts and prepares non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment, participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects, laminating phone cards, etc.
- Active/Current TS/SCI with Poly
- Five (5 ) years of relevant experience as an administrative assistant, executive administrative assistant, action officer or similar
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills to handle multiple priorities associated with the key responsibilities
- Must have a professional personality and strong ability to work with senior staff personnel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address concerns and issues
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills to develop and generate content for emails, meetings and briefings
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications to include Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Desired (Preferred) Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience using Excel and GoTravel
- Experience working with SharePoint
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here .