Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is in need of a Command & Conjtrol (C2) Subject Matter Expert to support our GCCS/TCO Program at Camp Pendleton, CA.
The Command & Control SME will provide C2 SME support to Marine Corps Forces aboard Camp Pendleton, CA and surrounding installations. The C2 SME must be able to travel/deploy with United States Marine Corps (USMC) forces in support of contingencies, actual declared hostilities, exercises and as the customer deems necessary. Ship riding in support of Marine Corps units is also a possibility for short duration.
Support will be provided for current and future Marine Corps C2 systems to include Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Server (TCS), Tactical COP TCW (TCW), Joint Tactical COP Workstation (JTCW)/Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC).
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Clearance at a minimum
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with undergraduate degree or 8 years experience is required as well as Level II IA Workforce Improvement Certification.
- Experience must include a combination of GCCS, TCS, TCW, JTCW/C2PC, CPOF, AFATDS, BFT, JCR, FBCB2 and Windows 10 and Solaris 10
- Active Secret Level Security Clearance
- RHEL System Administration experience is highly recommended.
- Experience with Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Blue Force Tracker (BFT), Joint Capabilities Release (JCR), Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and Microsoft SharePoint is a plus.
- Familiarity of networking and Information Assurance (IA) will also be an asset to the selected candidate.
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here .