The Boeing Company is seeking quality talents for our Tools & Environments Team - Analyst Support position in Plano, TX. Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Gathers information to support software project management. Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics. Supports software research and development projects. Troubleshoots basic software issues
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
*Typical Education & Experience:*
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
• This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
• Experience developing and execution of a continuous integration and delivery capability
• Experience with Atlassian development suite
• Experience with software engineering languages and software development life-cycle
**Job** *Software Engineer*
**Organization:** *Boeing Avionics*
**Title:** *Entry Level Software Engineer*
**Requisition ID:** *1900004920*
The Boeing Company