The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and supervising assigned operations and maintenance activities.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
* Receive and review service requests and work orders submitted by the customer at his/her respective FOB or Base Camp.
* Determine the validity of the submitted service requests and work orders.
* Maintain a database of all customer submitted and internal service requests and or work orders.
* Responsible for submitting service requests and work orders to the Work Control Supervisor.
* Track all service orders and work orders to completion.
* Assist the customer in submitting service requests and work orders to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Approve the completed work order by action trades and determines if quality of work is acceptable.
* Provide follow-up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Provide weekly and monthly Sit Reps to the O&M Manager.
* Responsible for the supervision of maintenance, repair, construction and operation of facilities to ensure cost effective and reliable support.
* Coordinate and administer subcontracts in assigned areas of responsibility.
* Identify all infrastructure work required in the Scope of Work.
* Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction by quality on time performance and best return for their investment.
* Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
*Knowledge & Skills*
* Knowledge of the functions and operations of military commands or government agencies.
* Knowledge of business practices and procedures plus facility planning management.
* Excellent Supervisory, leadership, planning, decision making and scheduling skills.
* Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of various computer applications including Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge of methods, materials, practices and equipment generally used in the operation, construction, maintenance, and repair of open and closed water supply and distribution systems preferred.
* Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
*Experience & Education*
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline preferred.
* Five (5) or more years’ experience in a facilities maintenance, base camp maintenance, or related field.
* Previous power generation and electrical utilities knowledge and experience preferred.
* Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
*Physical Requirements/Working Environment*
* Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
* Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
* Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Must have ability to obtain and maintain US security clearance at proper level
**Job:** **Manufacturing / Production / Operations*
**Title:** *O & M Supervisor*
**Requisition ID:** *1900524*
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.
DynCorp International LLC.