Training Systems which is a subprogram of Training and Professional Services and is a part of Boeing Global Services has an opening for a high-energy, self-motivated and creative First Line Leader (Manager K) to lead the TRASYS Test (Rotorcraft) program. The successful candidate will lead the Flight Simulator Design Engineering team which is focused on systems verification of both domestic and international variations of AH-64D/E Apache Training Systems devices. The tasks assigned to this team are accomplished with diverse IPT members including internal Boeing teams, U.S. Army and International customers. Applicants must be able to communicate, listen effectively and execute to authorized / published schedules of delivery. Responsibilities include, but are not be limited to the following:
* Managing the Test Design Engineering team responsible for development and maintenance of Acceptance Test Procedures used in acceptance testing and formal delivery of the training products to the U.S. Army and International customers.
* Ensuring proper coordination among the systems integration team to ensure that the devices are fully operational and ready for requirements validation and verification.
* Overseeing resolution and burn down of anomalies and discrepancies found during acceptance testing.
* Performing day-to-day personnel management, administrative and Cost Account Management (CAM) duties (budgeting).
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
*This position requires an active Secret level U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)*
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
* 3 years of management experience or 5 years of leadership with progressively more experience and responsibility.
* Basic knowledge and background in utility, heavy-lift or attack rotorcraft operations as a Pilot.
* Basic knowledge and background in the operational employment of the Longbow Crew Trainer (LCT) Instructor Operator Station (IOS).
* Basic knowledge and background in creating Test Plans, Acceptance Test Procedures, Test Logs, proposals and estimates.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
* Extensive knowledge and background in attack rotorcraft operations as a Pilot, Maintenance Test Pilot or Instructor Pilot in the AH-64D/E aircraft.
* Extensive knowledge and background in the operational employment of the Longbow Crew Trainer (LCT) Instructor Operator Station (IOS).
* Extensive knowledge and background in creating Test Plans, Acceptance Test Procedures, Test Logs, proposals and estimates.
**Job** *Engineering Multi-Skill Leader*
**Organization:** *Training Systems*
**Title:** *T&PS Training Systems Test (Rotorcraft) Manager - First Line Leader*
**Location:** *Missouri-Saint Louis*
**Requisition ID:** *1900027245*
The Boeing Company