Looking to build your career in software development while having direct and significant impact? Come join Boeing at this exciting time as we build the next generation of our HR Systems Organization. The Senior ServiceNow Application Programmer position is critical in designing, building and customizing ServiceNow applications and services. They’ll support integrations and platform software development, work across applications, deliver new functionality, develop innovative solutions and support the entire development lifecycle. We welcome you to join us and help build the future.
* Design and develop new ServiceNow applications and services for HR Modules of ServiceNow; including Case Management, Knowledge Base, and Portal.
* Support ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort
* Provide incident resolution for ServiceNow System Administrators
* Takes Ownership of business requirements and works them to completion
* Develop and support software integrations
* Lead analysis of end user processes to define application requirements.
* Identify and recommend improvements
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
* *This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee*
* Experience developing in ServiceNow
* Enterprise HR Service Management
* Advanced System Administration
* Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
o Web Services
o Completed ServiceNow Trainings such as ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow or Application Creation in ServiceNow
*_Typical Education / Experience:_*
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
**Organization:** *Business & Supply Chain Sys*
**Title:** *Senior ServiceNow Application Programmer*
**Location:** *Missouri-Saint Louis*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Washington-Renton*
**Requisition ID:** *1900027346*
The Boeing Company