Systems Analyst (Full Time 40 hrs) - South Bend, IN
**Systems Analyst (Full Time 40 hrs)**
+ 13-Mar-2019 to 19-Mar-2019 (EST)
+ South Bend, IN, USA
+ Full Time
_Store Discount, Vacation, Holidays, Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & Retirement Savings Options_
The Systems Analyst provides Tier I - Tier III support for all hardware and software related services. This support is provided by receiving requests for service via phone, email, walk-up, text message, or web-based ticketing system and as assigned by Technology Officer. The position aids via phone, remote-screen sharing, and desk-side support. The position is responsible for documenting and updating knowledge base articles for IT issues. This position is also responsible for other recurring tasks required to support Goodwill's technology such as meter reads, inventory, moves, additions, and changes of technology related equipment. The position reports to the Technology Officer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provide IT support to Goodwill users with a diverse range of skills.
1. Provide software and operating system support.
1. Provide weekend on-call support for Point of Sale "System Emergency" issues.
1. Provide hardware diagnostics and repair on technology. Schedule warranty repair service as needed.
1. Maintain and update an inventory of computers, monitors and other IT related equipment.
1. Implement departmental goals.
1. Assist all departments with audio and visual equipment.
1. Perform basic network troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose, and resolve common network problems.
1. Provide users with network technical support.
1. Update and create knowledge base articles.
1. Maintain user accounts.
1. Provide follow-up on all support tickets.
1. Escalate inquiries beyond competency or duty boundaries.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Associate's degree or technical certifications with demonstrable ability with a minimum of 2 years help desk experience.
1. Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff, students and guests.
1. Ability to be self-directed and work independent of close supervision.
1. Strong planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
1. Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor with a customer service focus.
1. Ability to problem-solve and to interpret a variety of verbal and written instructions.
1. Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Android, Apple iOS, and Chrome on a variety of devices.
1. Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suites, cloud storage, and a variety of cloud-based email services.
1. Experience with printer troubleshooting and support.
1. Ability to work well under the stress of meeting deadlines.
1. Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
1. Normal office environment. May work out of multiple office locations as needed including but not limited to South Bend, Valparaiso, and/or the Gary Campus.
1. Some travel throughout Northern Indiana may be required Primary area of responsibility will be Everything West of US 31.
1. Computer equipment, desktop and laptop.
1. Desk and Smart Mobile Phone
1. Technician Tool Set
**Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc** https://MichianaGoodwill.applicantpro.com
+ **Share This Page**
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.