Secure Aspects Group
Frederick, MD , us
Job Number: R0042172Database Specialist, SeniorKey Role:Provide multi-vendor database development, administration, and support for at least 40 stand-alone and replicated databases. Maintain responsibility for maintaining the data and application database source code for a suite of legacy Oracle 11g Release 2-based applications until each is either migrated or reached its end of life, including upgrading the 15 stand-alone and replicated databases to Oracle 12c and migrating one MySQL database to PostgreSQL. Provide PostgreSQL technical guidance and support to developers of the migrating applications, including schema and user-defined database objects design and creation and develop scripts and PL/PgSQL programs to audit, monitor, administer, and maintain the database server and databases. Maintain responsibility for securely hardening for Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases using DoD STIGs, the NIST SP 800-53 security controls, client security policies, and applicable intelligence community (IC) policies. Provide administration and maintenance for one Esri ArcGIS server that supports the client’s geospatial analysis and reporting tasks. Develop or maintain system documentation to support the effective administration, maintenance, security, performance, and availability of the databases and its components. Plan, manage, and evaluate the tasks of at least two database administrators to support the maintenance of the legacy application systems and the development and administration of the replacement systems.
Basic Qualifications:-10+ years of experience with database administration or database engineering-8+ years of experience with Oracle 11g Release 2 or higher-3+ years of experience with database replication, including Oracle Data Guard or PostgreSQL replication configuration and administration and database security hardening using DoD STIGs, NIST SP 800-53 security controls, and IC directives or standards-3+ years of experience with UNIX or Linux bash scripting and Esri ArcGIS administration for Server 10.3.1 or higher -1+ years of experience with PostgreSQL 9.6 and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or higher-Experience with designing and developing database schemas and user-defined database objects for RDBMS-Experience with SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and PostgreSQL PL/PgSQL programming, including designing and creating user-defined database objects, such as tables, indexes, stored procedures, and triggers-TS/SCI clearance-MA or MS degree
Additional Qualifications:-1+ years of experience with Microsoft Transact-SQL (T-SQL) and phpBB bulletin board software version 3.1.9 or higher preferred-Experience with migrating Oracle 11g databases to Oracle 12c Release 1 or higher-Experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL)-Experience with migrating MySQL data to either Oracle 11g Release 2 or higher or PostgreSQL 9.6 or higher-Experience with system documentation, including analysis of system installation procedures, a system administration guide, and a Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan-Experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC) and best practices, including source control, requirements gathering, and configuration management-Experience with Atlassian products, including Confluence, Bitbucket, and Jira preferred-Experience with software unit testing, integration testing, and test automation preferred-Knowledge of Agile-based development preferred-Knowledge of X.509 certificate-based security preferred-Knowledge of basic XML or JSON preferred-Ability to plan, manage, and evaluate the short- and long-term activities of at least one junior database administrator-Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to interface with the team and client-TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred-Security+ Certification
Clearance:Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
Secure Aspects Group
Responsible for working with user area to determine overall database and application requirements. Using technical and analytical expertise, develops recommendations for database designs and prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts. Responsible for administering procedures for backup recovery, disaster recovery, and performance analysis and database tuning. Coordinates the installation of systems. Determines and resolves problems in support of production databases. Provides training and technical assistance to more junior staff. Leads others to solve complex problems takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead teams or projects.
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities and real estate to serve our clients’ needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people. Do you want to be part of a multi-manager model that enables each business to maintain its own investment culture? Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: www.pgim.com
PGIM Infrastructure & Technology Services
The PGIM Infrastructure & Technology Services team is a dynamic group that collaborates with Prudential’s Corporate Technology organization and our PGIM business partners to provide timely technical services and support for critical systems. Our goal is to offer premier technology integration and services to PGIM. Our Technology team is seeking an experienced Senior Database Administrator.
As a Senior Specialist, Database Administrator, you will support and administer Development, Test/QA, Production and Business Continuation database environments. Additionally, you will own and resolve database related incidents and requests while ensuring that these are resolved within agreed SLAs and guidelines. Are you passionate about using your technical and analytical expertise to develop recommendations for database designs and prepare detailed specifications and flowcharts? If you are proficient in SAP ASE (Sybase), SAP Replication Server and SQL Server, including SQL query tuning, UNIX scripting, and Powershell then this is the role for you.
* Handling the administration of SAP ASE(Sybase), Heterogeneous Replication Server, SQL Server running on Microsoft Windows and Linux.
* Handling enterprise RDBMs across multiple platforms and environments – SAP ASE(Sybase), SQL Server.
* Installing and Configuring Database instances
* Administering, maintaining, designing and implementing policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
* Configuring SAP ASE Replication Heterogenous Server.
* Assisting in performance tuning – Sybase / SQL Server queries.
* Restoring development and test environments as per application group requirements
* Managing autosys jobs
* Monitoring the databases and responding to alerts
* Running reports on capacity planning on all databases / database machines
* Monitoring Solarwinds and identify issues with application queries
* Participating in business continuity planning tests
* Participating in design & configuration of database systems
* Building, improving and maintaining documentation
* Aiding in Audits – Internal or External.
* Administering procedures for backup/recovery, disaster recovery, and performance analysis and database tuning
* Coordinating the installation of systems
* Resolving problems in support of production databases
* Delivering training and technical assistance to more junior staff
* Leading others to solve complex problems; taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
* Working independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
* May lead teams or projects
Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience required
* At least 5-8 years of experience in SAP ASE 16, SQL Server, SAP Replication server
* Knowledge of SAP ASE, SQL Server and Replication server
* Knowledge of Jira/Confluence/Jenkins
* Knowledge of k-shell scripting, Perl, Windows command line and Powershell
* Knowledge of database connectivity - JDBC, ODBC, CLI
* Oracle a plus.
* Hadoop, AWS or Azure a plus.
* Hardware knowledge a plus
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Flexibility to succeed whether assigned large project initiatives or routine maintenance and support tasks
* Ability to work equally well independently and in a team environment
**Job:** **Technology Infrastructure & Operations*
**Title:** *Sybase/ SAP ASE DBA*
**Location:** *New Jersey-Newark*
**Requisition ID:** *DAT0004R*
Secure Aspects Group
*Manager, Learning and Development*
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is seeking a seasoned Training Manager, Learning and Development to join our Customer Management Services team!
Every day, we interact with 3/5 million customers, providing support in in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. The Learning and Development team prepares our associates for those interactions & coaches them to reach for amazing!
*What you’ll be doing: *
L&D Training Managers focus on providing coaching, motivation and support to enhance the engagement and success of their team of training specialists in attaining targets and goals. Evaluate trainers, curriculum and processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis. They are responsible for meeting team productivity and quality goals.
*What you’ll bring to us:*
* Achieve 100% of training completion goals.
* Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting
* Improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
* Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
* Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team.
* Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform trainings.
*What skills you’ll need:*
* 1-2 years’ experience managing training and/or adult learning programs
* 4 years’ experience in training and/or adult learning
* Strong coaching shills
* Data analysis and reporting skills
* Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
* High customer service orientation
* Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
* Call center experience
*Who We Are:*
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
*/Lead Everyday /**/w/* */Do the Right Thing /**/w/**/ /**/Reach for Amazing /**/w/* */Seek First to Understand /**/w/* */Act as One /**/w/* */Live life Passionately/*
[TTEC (formerly TeleTech) Talent Network]
*/Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies/*/: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech)./
*/Employment Requirements/*/: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status./
**Job:** **Learning & Development*
**Title:** *Training Manager, Learning & Development*
**Requisition ID:** *029LZ*